𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐭𝐰𝐨

The Leaky Cauldron, London England, 2014

"I call dibs on a room by myself!" Thalia snatched a key from the barman and raced away to find her room.

"Jason you and Annabeth are sharing, Percy and Lyra are sharing, and Nico, Leo, and Will have a room together," Minerva hands each of them a set of keys to their rooms.

"Tomorrow I will return and we will visit Diagon Alley, and then I shall take Lyra and Perseus to Hogwarts until the school year begins."

Lyra grabbed Percy's hand and tugged him toward the stairs. She pushed the door open and waved to Jason and Annabeth calling out a goodnight as she pulled Percy into their room.

"No funny business Percy. That's my little sister." Lyra rolled her eyes at Annabeth, they'd known each other for eleven years and were closer to each other than the other kids in their cabins.

"I could say the same to you and Mr. Roman over there." She wiggled her eyebrows at Jason, "No funny business superman." Lyra spun on her heel and sauntered into her room.

Her kaleidoscope eyes sparkled with mischief as she looked into her boyfriend's face.

"Funny business?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and she grinned up at him, her hair turning bubblegum pink. "Should we have told them you mastered the silencing charm a year ago?"

Lyra rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She placed a chaste kiss on his lips and grinned.

"I don't think it should be classified as funny, and what they don't know won't kill them," she spun out of his arms and walked towards their bathroom,

"I'm going to take a shower. Feel free to join me, Darling."

✶✷✶

"Percy?"

"Hmm?" Lyra moved closer to Percy on the bed.

"What happens if my dad doesn't want me anymore?" Percy's chest muffled her voice slightly, but he still heard her. He could hear the vulnerability she tried so hard to hide daily.