𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐭𝐞𝐧

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, 2015

Dearest Bethy,

I know we only just spoke a week ago after the task, but Percy and I are going down to the small village this weekend. Would you and the rest of our friends be able to meet up there? You just need to ask Tom, the bartender at the Leaky Cauldron, to call the Knight Bus for you, and then tell the driver, Hogsmeade.

Percy and I have some news, that we didn't share with you the other day! There's a small pub we can go to, and these beautiful mountains, we can spar or something, so bring your weapons.

Just IM us with your answer, as a letter would take too long.

Love you all,

A.L.B and P.A.J

✶✷✶

"Hey Ly!"

The girl in question whipped around, coming face to face with a smiling Annabeth Chase.

"Hey, Bethy!" She smiled. "Did you get my letter?"

"I did, we'll meet you at the entrance to the village at 10 am."

There was shuffling in the back of the IM, and Lyra could just make out Leo's figure being pushed out of the way as Thalia's face appeared.

"Hey, Lyra!" She grinned.

"Hi, Thal's."

"I've missed you," someone mutters in the background about seeing her two days ago.

"I've missed you too, it's been two days too long." Percy stifles a laugh from behind her.