𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, 2014

"Holy shit that bus is WILD! When can we go again?"

"Language Mr. Valdez, and you will be taking that bus back to the Leaky Cauldron tonight." McGonagall glances at the bouncing demigod out of the corner of her eye lips pressed into a thin line. "You all will spend the day here at Hogwarts, and then return to the pub, bar Lyra and Perseus."

"Just Percy," Lyra smirks at Percy as he grumbles under his breath about 'being in trouble' and 'stupid long names'. Their eyes meet and he smirks, sending her a cheeky wink, making her cheeks flush.

"Ah, here we are. Welcome to Hogwarts." The couple tears their eyes away from each other to look up. Lyra's breath catches, the castle is gorgeous, and she can vaguely hear Annabeth babbling to Jason about the architecture.

Professor McGonagall leads the group through the huge doors and into the entryway. The demigods each take a moment to look around in amazement at the ancient castle.

"Ti diáolo?! Are those pictures MOVING?"

"Of course we move dear girl." Thalia stumbles backward her mouth parted in a silent shriek of surprise.

"THEY TALK?!" Lyra smirks at her friend.

"Thal's, we've been over this, pictures move, so do paintings, magical paintings are enchanted to come to life as well." The other demigods stare at the paintings with fascination etched into their features.

"Come along you lot," Professor McGonagall has a faint smile on her face as she leads the group up the stone staircases and through the different hallways. Eventually, they come to a stop in front of an image of Lady Hestia tending her hearth.