Gilded Memories Upcoming Stories 2

Book 4

Paper Bride [Six Eared Macaque]

Description:

Gilded Memories Book 4 [Short story]

When he is freed from the Ladybone demons clutches,her defeat and the saving of the city are the last things that he'll stop getting involved with creepy things, especially if they look like ghosts, that's for sure. But on one faithful day, the spotlights turned on one by one as he watched the actors stand still and wait for the cue of the Guzheng. their flashy clothes and faces painted with white, black, and red eye shadow.

The opera sprung to life while the audience watched the story unfold as the actors played their roles and parts. However, his eyes were drawn to one character: behind the actors while they sing and dance, a woman like no other sits beside the instrument players.

But that's the strange thing.

The Bride was not part of the opera.

Book 5

Deliveries of Milo [Mk•Qi Xiaotian]

Description:

Gilded Memories Book 5 [Short story]

It's in the middle of the night where everyone is fast asleep, shops closed and Streets calm with no loud honks of trucks and Cars. though in the middle of that night Mk Met Milo, strangely just standing infront of Pigsy's Noodle shop entrance with his tongue sticking out and panting as if the poor dog has been running around.

"Woah, it's like 2 pm why are you standing here bud?" The delivery Boy asked, crouching down and tilting his head as he stare at the dog just panting with no care. the small guy seems happy too.

Mk doesn't really know how the small fry ended up infront of the shops entrance. just standing as if waiting for him to come out, though it seems a mystery. Milo's Appearance in Mk's life became upside down as his deliveries became more and more adventurous and fun as it is.

did Milo follow him back in the shop? well who knows. but certainly the small pup Has become the blessing in Mk's Mystic Monkey adventures.

Previous Books:

Miss Porcelain and The Lion [Azure Lion]

My Dear Lilibeth [Sun Wukong]

Take the Chance [Red son]