1

"Miss Porcelain Can I have that flower?"

"Oh? You mean this one Little man?"

Her shop is finally open. And the first costumer that came in was As usual. Childrens "yes! It reminds me of you!" The small boy Giggled, and Porce helped him to reach the small pot. The boy then gave his payment to her.

Porcelain is not just selling expensive flowers. But she also Sells Kiddy friendly plants that would mostly catch young kids eyes. Her shop is always the center attraction for children's. Well Maybe because it's her flowers that really Makes the children's eyes go bright in curiosity and wonder to see such vibrant colors and different types of flowers displayed in her shop. "All right. Everyone can have their flowers but first line up!" She Beamed a smile and all of the kids waddled themselves to make a line. Porcelain Happily gave them their Flowers and even added some freebies which are candies and Biscuits.

Soon her shop is now Visited by Elders and Soldiers. And her counter became a Mess since she's busy making a Bouquet. Deliveries is also Common here and sometimes she's the one doing the Deliveries.

"Miss Porcelain Is That Tall and Intimidating man gonna come?"

Intimidating?

"Who's The guy you're talking about?" She asked, confused as to what the Youngsters are talking. They look concerned too and...scared? "Well that tall and buff man! He wears a armor and has a sword behind his Back!" The kids nods, and Porcelain Awed once she realized who is this Tall and Intimidating Man.

"Oh don't worry! He's my friend!"

"Friend? But he's a Lion."

"Well yes but he's nice"

She chuckled, Ruffling the young boys hair. "Also if he's a Lion then I'm a Porcelain" She Blurted, making the young kids giggle. "It's not so different! Both of us are special." She chuckled. "What does he do here?" They asked and The Lady Blinked.

"He's here to have a chat and maybe relax since his job is reaaally Tiring"

"He's a soldier!"

They gasped and Cheered the kids listened more to her. What made these kids so interested about Azure? I mean there's a lot of Soldiers here that visits her shop yet none of the kids seems interested about them. "Why are you guys so Interested about my Lion friend?" She Snorted and the kids looked at each other.

"He's like a Giant Kitty!"

"I-I wanna ask if his Hair is Fluffy"

"Miss Porce How strong is he?!"

They Rambled, making her shop loud, The lady Sweatdropped hearing all of these Questions coming from them. "Well My Small kiddos you might ask that to him" she chuckled and a loud Ring of the bell caught her attention. There stood The Lion Himself, eyes looking around till it landed on her. He then Waved and smiled. "It's him! The Lion guy!" The kids Gasped, scooting close to each other till it become a Hiding mess behind Porce.