Lady Woodpecker [15]

The next day, Porcelain Remained on her counter

The next day, Porcelain Remained on her counter. Glancing back to the bouquets she and Azure just Finished, sometimes She would Tilt the ribbon to make it straight but to be honest the Bouquet was fine.

It's just her. She's waiting for that Guy again whose name is Zhu. Lady Chinwa's Butler 'Should I change the flowers? The arrangement?' She thought, staring at the Bouquet and back to the door. Azure is not in her shop for a moment, the Lion returns since he still has work to do, and well she can't force the Poor man to stay here for like. Another minute or so.

"You've been staring outside for like....a minute"

"I can't help it okay? It's my first time Handling a request from a Noblewoman!"

He blinked and then glanced back outside. He has been called to return but he stays for a while, he just can't bring himself to leave her and also. He hates going back to facing those old geezers again and giving orders that are so useless for sure he would ignore or Throw the work away cause like.

It's nonsense. It can't help both realms.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Azure"

"Oh don't be sorry. Understandable that you're quite nervous to see the guy again" he chuckled, patting her as she fiddled on the bouquet ribbon "You shouldn't be afraid my lady, I mean. You put quite some effort into Finishing the Bouquet" trying to comfort her, Porcelain nodded and looked at him. Her Blue eyes made his heart flutter, and he smiled "I should stay here till that Butler comes back to take the flower." He spoke but she Sighs.

"You should return Azure you still have duties to do."

"You're fidgeting Hun And I can see it"

"I can handle it"

She glared, but He was not afraid. Not at all it's like seeing a Cat Hissing but He's not Fazed "I can do it! Just greeting my customers, Giving their Orders, and maybe some small talk?" She Sweatdropped and Azure only looked at her "Please?" She'll just talk and greet and maybe her nervousness will Go away, the Butler too looks nice.

Porcelain can handle it alright, she's stubborn.

It's just that he doesn't want to leave yet. If there's less work he could just stay here for hours and help her with all of the flower business she has.

"Indeed this Shop is quite....Friendly"

She flinched, entering her Shop she Squinted her eyes and watched a Lady walk around the shelves and Look at her displayed Flowers, beside her is the Butler, confused as she is the Lady's Face is covered with her Hat "Are you the owner?" The lady Faced her and she jumped, Dusting off her clothes She stammered "Ah-uh-Yes!-Yes I'm the owner!" She nodded, removing her Hat Porcelain Blinked once she saw The Familiar Noblewoman.