12

"Ow

"Ow..."

"Stop moving around!"

"I'm trying but it hurts!"

Back in the flowershop, Jun is literally Tearing up of how harsh the Artisan is applying the alcohol on his Wounds "I just saved these cute dollies okay! Say Thank you or whatever!" He dramatically said and the old man Tied the Cloth tightly making the boy yelp "Why thank you For Protecting my Assistants~" He Grinned, almost like a Threat that Jun swore he could feel Old man Hong's Annoyance.

"Is Jun Gonna be okay?"

Climbing up the Artists Shoulders, Miwa Glanced to the boy "he'll be fine Miwa. Jun is a Tough Boy." The old man assured them.

Jun just returned and finished his Deliveries, And once he came back Oh lord. The Old man swore his blood pressure Jumped out and skyrocketed when he saw how Dusty the boy is and he has a wound on his Elbow too. His Small assistants on the other hand has a few muds there and then but still!

"BOY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

The Artist Screeched, Dropping his sketchbook once he saw the Delivery boy enter his Workshop. Jun Only Coughed and Scratched his Head "yeaaaaah about that. It's a long story" he Grinned but got a hit from the man when he throwed his Brush right on his Forehead again.

"OW! HEY!"

"ANSWERS! I NEED ANSWERS YOU BRAT!"

"THIS IS CHILD ABUSE YOU OLD GEEZER!"

The workshop became a loud Bickering mess between old man Hong and Jun. But Gladly, Miwa and Her twin sisters managed to calm the two men down. A few talks and reasoning is enough for the two to make it up for each other and say sorry.

"Porce still not home yet?"

"No she's still On her trip with Azure"

He sighs, Now Patting the boy once he's done fixing his Wounds. When Jun heard that Old Man Hong let his daughter go for a trip, He was a bit Confused and suprised?

The man rarely accepts things like that, since he is so protective to his Daughter. Even men, he won't pass that shit if guys wants to be so close with her he'll interfere and Maybe Throw his Brush right on their foreheads. "Hey Old man Aren't you concerned about her?" Asking him, The Man stopped. "You mean My daughter being with Azure?" He raised a brow. And Jun Nods.

"Hm....You're right. Azure is still a warrior, he takes orders from the Celestial Court and the Jade Emperor"

Which means his work is Dangerous. He fights, face Demons, and Joins Battles to fight thousands or enemies. "Hey um-It's not like I hate him being close with her okay?" Jun whispered. Looking around the Workshop, it's now filled with silence. Not tense, awkward nor Intimidating.