17

[this boy will continue on the story]

this is getting boring

He would've been Walking around town or Go flirt some ladies near the Plaza, I mean sure Girls in the mini bar are great but he found Bakery ladies and Book Shop owners a lot Neat and pretty. but this time he's in brink of collapsing and crying of how miserable it is that he's stuck here.

yes. stuck doing his deliveries and he needs a break.

but it looks far off impossible of how evil his Boss is and even The Pay looks Shit. his other Co-workers have been complaining and even the seniors Resigned due to how Disgusting the job pay is and it's not even reasonable.

but until then Jun has to stick with this, not until he finds a stable. good and perfect job he could enjoy hanging around. not some shitty ass boss and Shitty ass Payments that doesn't make sense. greedy Owners? yep that's it.

"Deliverieees"

he Groaned, Walking inside the flowershop he saw the Old Man. arranging the small flowers displayed the counter "hm, you look Gloomy today." He hummed, the artist seeing the Delivery Boy put down some of the flower seeds and Soil materials "I hate my boss" He immediately Confessed, and the Old Artist isn't even suprised anymore. The boy got some sharp tongue sometimes that he blunts the most outrageous things or offending stuff which by the way he sometimes needs to clamp the young boys mouth shut in order for him to not piss people off.

he sighs, putting down the flower pot "Tell me about it" He hummed, and Jun didn't hesitate. rambling all of the nonsense his boss ordered them to and even delayed some deliveries-I mean who the fuck does that?! that's like an offense and boy The customer must be so mad that their box didn't come in time and worst. DELAYED!

"He's paying us too low"

"what?"

the artist stopped, almost Elbowing the Pot that he's working with his art materials out "Yeah! it's so low! we all have our families to feed and Take care of!" He Grumbled, crossing his arms and Glaring outside. the old man Frowned. Even though you're the owner, it's still unfair that you're paying your workers a low percentage. who does that? simple. greedy Owners.

"Jun I think-"

"Gah! Nevermind that! Thanks for listening about my ramblings old man, But I gotta go and finish these" He Grumbled, pointing to the other boxes he hasn't delivered yet. the artist nods, the young Delivery Boy leaving his flowershop. he only stood there, humming as he put down his tools and setting the unfinished pot aside.

back to Jun, Who's passing through the Roads and delivering the boxes Peacefully, he always makes sure that his parcels are good and not even a dent should be there, sometimes if he saw one he has to tell some of his seniors to change the box or else it might get damage while on trip.