Lady Woodpecker [16]

The trip wasn't that bumpy, and with the Lions Guard too, the two ladies are in safe hands in any danger

The trip wasn't that bumpy, and with the Lions Guard too, the two ladies are in safe hands in any danger. I mean, who's in their right mind going to fight an immortal lion that could just stare down your soul for being a delinquent? No one. Well, if someone has the guts to fight Azure that's for sure. Only his sworn brothers have seen his potential on the battlefield, and asking Tusk to maybe not pissing Azure off is a good choice.

"Oops, watch your step."

"Thank you"

The lady smiled as she descended down the carriage. Following behind, Porcelain grabbed the box. "That's a big box." Azure Blinked, and the lady smiled "Yeah, Miss Chinwa asked for her bouquet to be put in a box." The lady has some taste so understandable that she didn't want the flowers to get all squishy and dead.

"Here, let me help."

He chuckled, picking her up by her waist. She gasped, the lion easily putting her down the carriage and beaming a smile. "Should I carry the bouquet for you?" he asked, crouching down a little bit on her level. "Oh, thank you Azure but I'll manage." She chuckled, almost giving him colors of red on his cheeks. "Ahem* right, my lady, you are a capable one" he nodded. Now, following behind the Noble Woman, the gates opened as they were welcomed in the mansion, eyes trailing to the two individuals that are strangely walking beside their lady.

It's like one of those books.

to see this living doll holding a bouquet and a celestial lion with such poise, resting his hand on his sword handle with his chin up. Though the lady beside him seems harmless—a beauty and a rare flower—it's still scary to walk close to them, not when there's a soldier guarding the two. "Lady Chinwa, I'm glad you returned safely." Greeting them, the head butler smiled. "Indeed, I am, thanks to this gentleman." She chuckled, pointing to Azure who's busy dusting off some sand on Porcelains hair.

'Did they cross a Sandy Place or something?

He thought, patting the sands away but being careful enough not to hurt her. "Sir Fa, you're healthy as ever." The lady Chuckled, and the old Butler only Chuckled at this. "Well, I have to; after all, I serve Lady Woodpecker, so I must be in good shape as the head butler." He nodded, and his eyes caught sight of the two individuals. "Oh, are these your friends too?" he asked, and the lady smiled.

"Yes, indeed. They're here to see my sister too, so don't worry."

"Ah, I see. Please come in. I'll tell the maids to prepare you some snacks."

"Ooh! Snacks! You hear that, Azure?" Porcelain gasped, her eyes Sparkling at the thought of sweets and other desserts she could chew down. As for the lion, indeed, he's getting famished—I mean, who wouldn't? Also, it's snacks! "Right, right," he chuckled, holding her hand as they entered the large mansion. Once inside, Lady Chinwa left first to go for her sister, leaving the two in the lobby. "Come follow me; the dining room is just this way," a maid said. Following behind, the head butler greeted the two. "Ah, come sit down. I assume Lady Chinwa left to go for her sister?" Sir Fa, the head butler, asked, and Porcelain nodded. "Yeah, she said that, and also, this place is huge and pretty!" She giggled, walking around the room with her eyes roaming around the
walls,Paintings,Decorations and even the floor.