Murales

Here he stands again, in the temple of Quenya. He is surrounded by several dark elves. Everyone is attentively listening to Qrino Uhazus. These are important times. In a few weeks, they will begin kidnapping the light elves. By then, Imrae Dahvar wants to have trained as many dark elves as possible. Qrino Uhazus is teaching them a new spell, it is an ambitious spell. If successful, one can transform into a dragon. To prove this is possible, Qrino leads his students outside. Once outside, he transforms into a blue dragon and flies around.

Murales is still amazed when he sees Qrino transform. It's the third time he's had this exact dream. He realizes he's dreaming now, which wasn't the case before. However, why he dreams about dark elves remains a mystery. Ultimately, Qrino returns to his normal form and leads his students back into the temple. "The only way this is possible is by training enough. Also, your faith in the goddess Megteld must remain strong. Without her, none of this would have been possible," Qrino says. Murales finds this an interesting statement by Qrino. In these dreams and others, the goddess Megteld is spoken of as if she were an immensely powerful goddess.

However, on Mysterix, she is referred to as the goddess of defeat. Nevertheless, there are still people who believe in her. People offer sacrifices to her in ruined churches. Murales doesn't believe in the goddess Megteld; she has never really been on his radar. However, since these dreams, his interest has begun to grow. Qrino leaves the students alone and takes the stairs to the next floor of the temple. Murales follows closely; in these dreams, the dark elves do not see him. He is invisible to them, but he can observe everything.

He is now on the first floor of the temple. The rest of the elite of the black elves are present on this floor. Imrae Dahvar is also in this room, she is in a kind of trance. The second time Murales had this dream, he stayed on this floor. He saw Imrae come out of her trance and address her elite. She told them that Megteld is impressed and wants to reward them. After this, Imrae pointed out six sarcophagi on this floor. She told them that when they die, their bodies will find rest in these sarcophagi. Megteld did this to thank them. Their bodies would be safe forever in these sarcophagi. They would be an example for the many students who would still enter this temple.

However, Murales doesn't want to see the same thing this time. He decides to go up the long spiral staircase that leads to a large prayer room. In this room, fifty black elves are sitting in a prayer position. Their eyes are closed, and like Imrae, they are in a kind of trance. There isn't much else to do here, so Murales decides to go further up.

On the next floor, Murales comes across a sturdy closed obsidian door. He tries to open it, but the door is locked. Murales finds it a wonder that this door is made of pure obsidian. This is a very exceptional ore that is difficult to come by today. While he is studying the door, Imrae Dahvar passes by him. She waves her hand once, and the obsidian door flies open.

Murales sees that the room behind it is some sort of laboratory. Imrae walks to another black elf in this room. He stands by a table full of glass jars, manuscripts, and all sorts of scientific materials to create elixirs. Murales's attention is not on Imrae Dahvar or the other black elf. He is more interested in what is in this room. When he thoroughly examines the room, Murales is suddenly amazed. In a kind of display case, he sees a very familiar gemstone.

The gemstone looks exactly like the gemstone that caused him to be banished from the city of Morala. Could it really be him? Since Jordan asked him to poison the gemstone, all his misery began. Both his banishment and these dreams were the result of this. From the moment he tried to enchant the gemstone, he has been plagued by these dreams. Could the gemstone have reacted to his magic? Was there some sort of magic in the gemstone that defended itself that day? Did this cause a quarter of the population to die? Had he suffered permanent damage? Or were the dreams a gift? Were the dreams more than dreams, did they want to tell him something? Just as he runs to the display case with the gemstone, he suddenly wakes up.