Homecoming

Your POV

My eyes flicker open to the sight Madara leering over my hospital bed. I'd like to say he had a doting expression etched across his face but of course it is hard with an essence of distain.

"These hospital visits are becoming a bit of a theme with you." Madara tells me as he offers a hand for me to sit up.

Straight away from waking up he's already picking a fight. "That's only when you're close by, I seem to do just fine when I'm alone." I reply as I hesitantly take his hand.

Madara cries out with an obnoxiously loud voice. "HA! you are delirious my dear! When I found you a few nights ago, you were nothing but short of your demise, a decaying piece of fruit had seen better days than you did."

My eyebrow twitches from his childish insults, even after he confessed his feelings and kisses me, that doesn't stop him from mocking me. "Funny! Because I seem to remember you resembling a human dango at one point! what does that say about you?" I put my hands on my hips as I lean towards him, we grit our teeth at each other but Madara fails to reply quick enough. "What's this I've rendered you speechless?! Usually I struggle to get you to shut up. what a miracle!" I shout with delight.

"Listen you ungrateful brat! I came here to see if you were alright, I can leave you to be by yourself if this is how you're going to thank me for saving you!" Madara raises his voice as he leans forward causing our foreheads to smack together.

"Are you two at it again?" Hashirama sighs as he walks through the door. "This is a place of rest, I can hear you both from down the hall! You are causing the patients more suffering than their wounds." He is rarely a serious man but by his tone I can tell we have gone too far.

"Hashirama why did you let him In? I do not need to be berated right after gaining consciousness!" I respond without breaking eye contact from Madara.

"He wanted to see you y/n, I know it may not seem like it right now but he does care." Hashirama sinks his head into the palm of his hand. "You're both as bad as each other."

"I would like to go home now, I will do better by myself in my own bed." My voice breaks from feeling overwhelmed, I stiffly shuffle myself to the edge of my bed, to my surprise Madara appears in front of as if to stop me. "What do you want now?" I murmur as I shy away from his gaze.

"You've been in bed for two days and you're still not fully healed, I'd strongly recommend you stay here." But that doesn't stop me. I push myself up though it's no use, I just fall back down exhaling a groan of frustration.

"You're so stubborn!" Madara curses as he reluctantly pulls me up to holds me in his arms, I try to resist his touch but it's not long before the warmth of his firm body washes over me and I allow myself to melt into his embrace.

"I will come with you."  Madara says as he traces the back of his index finger over my cheek.

"You don't have to do that, I'll be fine...thank you."

I break away from his hold to ready my clothes for changing out of my hospital gown, but as I do this It slowly dawns on me that Hashirama and Madara are still in the room. "Uh...do you mind?" I question them.

"Oh yes forgive me." Hashirama turns to leaves but stops after taking a few steps. "Take all the time you need y/n and once you're ready we can talk more about the other night."