prologue

Hi! Welcome to my first Madara fan fiction. This story basically follows the storyline from where Hasirama and Madara created the village konoha.

If you are also into a little bit of mystery and Aot fan fictions, please feel free to check out my one shot nightshade!

Enjoy!

"At the end of a battle that lasted a whole day, Madara's back touched the ground for the very first time"

Madara lay on his back, taking in the open sky, defeat humming through his body. A flash of a samurai sword gleamed into madara's eyes. A man? No a woman! Falling with great speed from the sky. Her samurai is pointing down inlined with Madara's abdomen. The woman's hair streamed upwards from the force of the wind. a peaceful blank stare resonates on her face suggesting she has no compassion for this planned attack.

With a chime of the sword, Madara thought he had surely been caught in her snare, however upon opening his eyes he is greeted with the sight of Hashirama grabbing the woman's arm clutching the sword, just inches from impaling Madara.

"Hasirama!? What is the meaning of this"

"He's had enough y/n, he's defeated. We are going to work out a truce. The Uchiha and Senju clan can finally co-exist in peace. Madara is my dear friend and I wish no harm to come to him."

"After everything they have done to us?! I..."

"Relax, it's going to be okay. I truly believe we can find a way for all shinobi to live in peace. You'll see soon enough y/n. In fact I think the two of you will get on more than you think" Hashirama says lightheartedly as he flicks his grip, aiming y/n's sword away from Madara.

Madara stares with utter shock towards the woman who seconds ago almost killed him. Y/n darts her look of frustration back at him. She pauses, takes a deep breath and hangs her head backwards, looking up at the sky.

"I guess if Hasirama believes this then I trust him fully" y/n secures her sword away in its sheath" the woman turns and begins to walk towards Tobirama. Madara cannot hear the conversation but she seems a different person in his presence.

Soon after the battle has ended and the warriors are have taken the last of their fallen comrades away, a creature emerges from its hiding place in the distance. It watches on and remembers the woman with the samurai.

"That's definitely the one." He speaks aloud to himself. "She is the one I have been trying to find all this time. Now I just need to wait until she is on her own before I make my move." The creature says with malice intent.

After a few moments of distraction the creature is immediately made aware of another presence from afar, a celestial man looks towards the same area and by some dumb luck he is unaware of its presence.

"How?! How did he find her?" The creature growls gripping tightly onto the bolder he hides behind. "This isn't good. I must retreat for now. I've waited all this time...waiting a little longer will not hurt."