Memories

Flashback

"I hear Yuki is with child." The elderly man grips onto his walking stick shakily as he lowers himself onto the chair, his aged voice intrigued by the new information he learned not long ago. "We can finally put our theory to the test."

Butsuma sits opposite the elderly man, watching his young sons in the distance training for their next battle. "We are getting closer to taking the power for ourselves and putting it to good use." He nods as the father closes his eyes, his face troubled by signs of sleep deprivation. "I've been up all night thinking about it, it was not an easy decision to make. However..." he gazes back towards his sons. "I would do anything to make sure we win this war."

"Even if it means sacrificing a comrade."

Present day, y/n POV

I am awoken suddenly from the feeling of my arm slapping against an unknown object in my bed, as my eyes twitch open I am panicked slightly before noticing a pair of dark eyes glaring at me. Not being used to sharing a bed, I tend to be very animated in my sleep, I was so exhausted from last nights activities I had forgotten to mention to Madara about any of my sleeping habits.

"Ouch." His morning voice deeper and more husky than his usual tone sends shivers over my body. I roll on my side towards him, lightly tracing my finger over the area of his face my arm had made sudden contact with.

"I do apologise, I'm not used to having someone in bed with me." I giggle before rolling myself on top of Madara, our warm naked bodies smoothly graze against each other as the atmosphere becomes hot and heavy. My lips work their way around his collar bone as he grasps two handfuls of my cheeks and pushes my hips into his lower half.

Raising my head a with a sly grin I lift myself up from Madara's body. "I'm sorry my love, as much as I want to play with you a bit more I have an important meeting I must attend with his royal highness." Now straddling Madara I take a long deep stretch showing off what he will have to wait patiently for. I love teasing him so harshly, antagonising him only causes his lust to burn stronger, and nothing satisfies me more than when he is wound up so tightly.

"I don't think so." Madara pins me down onto my back, my legs instinctively wrap around his waist as he bites down playfully onto my nipples, biting then releases to swirl his tongue round each bud. A rush of pleasure washes over me until I summon the strength to resist.

"Madara I really have to go! I promise I'll make it up to you later. My mouth will be all yours, but it's really important I see Hashirama as soon as I can." I run my fingers through his messy long hair. He raises his head with a perplexed look.

"Why is it you are so eager to see Hashirama?" He questions me as his hand slips out of view, I know exactly where its planned destination is so I try to stop it.

"It's just a standard report from the other days attack. All kinds of borning paper work, you're very welcome to wait for me here. help you yourself to whatever you want." My back is turned for half a second before I am once again pulled backwards and pinned down onto the bed.

"What I want is trying to escape my company." Madara kisses me deeply before a loud knock is heard coming from my front door.

"Y/n are you in here?" Mito's voice sounds from inside my home, her footsteps quickly become clearer as panic sets in.