Power

"Shit! I missed, how did I miss?!" I slap my palm into my face after my the jutsu I have been trying to perfect misses its target. I knew perfectly well why, I hadn't had a wink of sleep since meeting that man last night. Why has he been burning away in my thoughts? I have been training all morning. The village is heavily surrounded by trees so open spaces for training are few but this one in particular has grown due to the uses of powerful wind style jutsus. It's not tidy, there are scorch marks, broken trees spread across the ground and craters the size of houses.

"Whatever" I say as I wipe sweat from my forehead, "it's not like he is going to accept my challenge and come here" He came across so arrogant, where did he get off acting like he was so much better than me?"Ha! That fool"

"And who would this fool be?" a voice from behind me makes me jump into the air. How did I not sense him? I turn around startled to confront the man. Of course it's him, why wouldn't it be for crying out loud.

" I...uh..." I stumble over my words, being caught off guard like this is so embarrassing.

"I must say you have quite a nerve insulting me, I was only taking a stroll by when I saw you pitifully throwing a kunai like a child" Madara laughs at me as he places his hands on his hips. He's so condescending!

"That's big talk coming from a guy who days ago had his arse handed to him" I mimic his body language as I speak in a loud voice.

"Yes but that wasn't your doing was it? I guess whilst I'm here we may as well settle this. Let's just see if you are as strong as you claim to be" he readies himself in a defensive stance with a smirk  growing upon his face.

"Alright then! Please at least make this interesting for me, I do bore quickly"

"Fine. to give you half a chance I won't use my sharingan straight away" he chuckles darkly.

Within seconds he's face to face with me, he flys into the air, lifting up one leg to bring straight down onto me. I block with my forearms feeling immense force. I manage to counteract by grabbing hold of his leg. He narrows his brows and tries to swing his other shin into my face. but before he can land a blow, I spin on my heels and throw him like a rag doll into a nearby tree. I infuse some chakra with the throw so it's like an explosion is going off. The dust settles but I know I didn't get him. I can sense his presence has shifted.

"Interesting, you caught on instantly. Maybe you could just about keep up with me?"

I try to spring away from him but he's caught me by my hair. Throwing me off guard he pulls me back by the ponytail and twists me into and arm lock. He bends me forward and places one foot on my back so my arm is twisted and outstretched.

"Trying to move will be pointless...I can easily break your arm in this position. This does feel like I'm starting to get some pay back for the other day" he chuckles.

"Well this is kinky, shouldn't you at least buy me dinner first Madara"

"What?!" He becomes flustered so I take my opportunity to break free as he loosens his grip.

"So you like it a little rough?" I say through a half smirk. Infusing chakra into my leg I stamp on the ground causing cracks to form at my feet. They gain speed and depth as they run along the ground towards Madara. He jumps backwards each time the opening is about to trap him. "that's not the only trick I have planned. Earth style, forest vine jutsu" through the cracks vines shoot out sporadically. Like they have a mind of their own they take aim for Madara's limbs. For a while he manages to avoid them, however he is not quick enough. As soon as they make contact, the vines wrap themselves around Madara's leg. Without wasting time they swing him through the air, crashing him into every nearby tree. Though I manage to land some damage, he's still too nimble for me. He may be fast but I'm known for my quick thinking during battles. In the past I was always used for strategy on the battlefield.