Jax

So apperently, many people thinks that Jax is a nice guy when he's ACTUALLY NOT!

Lemme prove you dumb heads WRONG!:

"B-but when Gangle's comedy mask was broken, Jax broke it into pieces so that Gangle is mad at Jax and dindt get abstracted 🥺"

IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING THE FACT THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT!

Jax just broke Gangle's comedy mask in pieces just for fun

"B-but when Ragatha had a full rant about the circus, Jax said that he put her room centipede so Ragatha forget what she said and be mad at Jax 🥺"

PLEASE watch the scene closely.

When Ragatha told Pomni her rant, she realized what she'd done and said "But thats not something we shouldnt deal today". And THEN Jax said that he put the centipede on her roomm

"B-but Jax saved Gangle and Kinger by throwing them the bowling ball at them and send them to the gloink queen's hole 🥺"

Im guessing the reason he did that so that the gloinks adventure will be over soon.

"B-but when Zooble was mad at Pomni because the whole adventure was for her, Jax said 'Be quiet, i can hear the esculator' because he dindt want Zooble be enemies with Pomni 🥺"

Jax did that just for fun. He was being sarcastic, wasnt that obvious? Also, he doesnt give a sh1t if someone hates Pomni.

Also, when Pomni aksed everyone where to leave. Everyone tried to calm down Pomni but Jax just said "You cant" So he's the reason why Pomni is crazy about the exit and probably almost abstacted.

So yeah. if your arguing with me, that means that your either a Jax simp or Jax x Pomni shipper.