Zooble x Gangle part 2

Zooble's pov:

Ever since the weird dream Gangle kissed me, everytime when i see her i blushed. I couldnt stop thinking about her everytime.

But not gonna lie, she is kinda cute... *In my mind* WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? SHE DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE WHAT I SAID TO HER LAST TIME!

*Flashback*

"Gangle, STOP BEING A CRYBABY! YOU ARE 26 YEARS OLD!"

I should really apologize to her, but I don't know how! Plus, I've never apologize to people before! I guess Pomni should really help me!

----------------------------------------------

I walked to Pomni and said:

Zooble: Pomni, i want to talk to you in private. Lets go to my room! and she answered back with "sure, i guess..."

----------------------------------------------

We were both walking to me room so that we can talk privatlly. We sat on my bed.

Zooble: So Pomni, i want to ask you something...

Pomni: Sure, go on!

Zooble: Well, IM IN LOVE WITH GANGLE! Ever since i had a weird dream that Gangle kissed me. Whenever i see her and she sees me back, I blushed. And i cant stop thinking about her.

Pomni: Well, maybe you should tell her how you feel.

Zooble: I cant. its because im a little mean to her last time, and i dont know how to apologize!

Pomni: I can help you!

----------------------------------------------

1 hour later

Gangle's pov:

Im in love with Zooble for months, but im way to scared to tell her. Sure she is mean to me last time i saw her, but i cant think about her.

Until Zooble came up to me and tried to apologize to me.

Zooble: I-im sorry that i was mean t-to you last time. That was very wrong of me, do you forgive me?

Gangle: Yes, i forgive you.

Zooble: But thats not all! There is something i want to say, IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Gangle: Really!? I love you too! *kisses Zooble*

Jax: *appears out of nowhere* What the f-

Zooble: Before you will say some random s&1t, we are together now.

Jax: Well, okay ig *walks away*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end!

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this story is short 😭, comment down below what request will be next! (also will Jax and Gangle will be a couple in my story? This story was just a request. Comment down below if you want Jax and Gangle to be a couple!)