Zooble x Gangle part 1

Requested by mjfrlfrl

Zooble's pov:

Im stuck here for many years and many years i have been bored. The best thing i can do is check what the others do i guess.

I started with Gangle, the crybaby.

----------------------------------------------

When i opened Gangle's door, Jax is bullying her. And Gangle started to cry, what a crybaby! She cant even defend herself. Of course i have to stop whatever the F#%k happened.

Zooble: SHUT THE F#%K UP YOU STUPID B3#!0&s! Jax, STOP BULLY GANGLE! And Gangle, STOP BEING A CRYBABY! YOU ARE 26 YEARS OLD!

Gangle and Jax suddendly saw me.

Jax: Why do you care anyways?- are you in love with Gangle or some s%"t?

Zooble: U-u-u-u OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT!

Jax: Suuuure, anyways-

Gangle: So like, can you guys get the hell out of here?

Zooble and Jax: NO YOU A$$HOLE!!!

And then Jax broke Gangle's comedy mask, as always.

Gangle: *cries* Stop Jax! AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Jax: Yeah yeah whatever crybaby.

----------------------------------------------

So Jax and i left Gangle alone, tries to fix her comedy mask. And when i was just walking to my room since im tired and wants to sleep, i suddendly remember what Jax said.

Jax: Why do you care anyways?- are you in love with Gangle or some s%"t?

The word repeated many times when i try to sleep. And i dreamed a weird dream.

----------------------------------------------

Zooble's dream:

I was in the dark room, no one is there. Except Gangle who is walking to me.

Gangle: I just want to say, thank you for standing up for me.

Zooble: What the f%#k do you mean?

Gangle: Even though you are a little mean to me, im no longer a scaredy cat. Thanks to you.

And then something happened! Gangle, the sensetive, the crybaby is kissing me. I woke up from aweird dream and said:

"wha the f%#k is wrong with me..." i said repeatly.

What do you think what happened after that? Reqeust the comments down below and you have chance for me to take your idea!