Ask or dare The amazing Digital Circus part 1

Caine: Welcome to Ask and Dare! In this new adventure, our fans will ask/dare us to do something fun! What do yall think?

Everyone, except Zooble and Jax: Cool, wait WE HAVE FANS!?

Jax: I have a feeling this isnt going to be great.

Zooble: This is sooo f#%@&£k lame. *rolles eyes*

Caine: Hope you all are ready for the Ask or dare! And you Zooble you know we cant swear. This is your second chance.

Zooble: Yeah yeah, lets get over this.

Caine: Here is our first dare!

Jax: Finally, bout time! *slaps Zooble*

Zooble: HEY STOP YOU A$$HOLE!

Jax: *walks away cutely without saying anything*

Caine: YOU BROKE THE SECOND CHANCE! This is your last chance!

Zooble: I dont care.

Caine: Here is our second dare!

Caine: Sorry Pomni,Ragatha and Gangle

Caine: Sorry Pomni,Ragatha and Gangle. You guys are going to see your fears.

Pomni,Ragatha and Gangle: NOOOOOOOOOOO

Jax: Wait, why dindt you say that to me.

Caine: People hate you apperently.

Caine: And also i will... TURN OF THR CENSORSHIP!?

Everyone: YAYYYYY!!!

Caine: B-b-but  The amazing digital circus is meant for ages, i cant do that!

Jax: That is dare, come one Caine.

Caine: Fine, just for this chapter *turns off the censorship sadly*

Pomni: Bitch, fuck, asshole, shit, bullshit, dick, slut, IT REALLY WORKS!

Everyone: YAYYYYY!!!

Caine: Pomni,Ragatha,Jax and Gangle. You guys will teleport now. *teleports into theyr fear room.

Meanwhile with Jax and Pomni

Pomni: OH, MY, GOD! CANT BELIEVE I AM STUCK IN A ROOM, WITH JAX! THAT LITTERLY MY ONLY WORST FEAR!

Jax: Stop acting as if im not here dumbass, also im not THAT bad.

Pomni: I-i-i-i dont th-think that i will su-su-su-survive, m-must drink 10000 energy drink MAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Jax: You okay? 

Meanwhile with Gangle

Gangle: I-i cant believe im here, of corse i can believe that but but- *begins to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Meanwhile with Ragatha

Ragatha: One of my worst fears is centipedes, but ME stuck here with MILLIONS OF CENTIPEDES! OH MY GOD, THERE IS ONE 30 MY LEGS! NOW ITS 500 CENTIPEDES IN MY HANDS. AND 100 THOUSENDS OF THEM IN MY HEAD! AND 45000097647 OF THEM IN MY BODY! I THINK IM GONNA DIE!!! *Faints dramaticallly*

24 hours later

Caine: *Teleports Gangle,Pomni,Ragatha and Jax back* Sooooo what have you guys been.

Ragatha, Pomni and Gangle: That, was, TERRIFYING! We, dont, want, to, to, back, AGAIN!

Caine: Well anyways, i will add the creator here, since she created this story and wants to meet you all. *teleports tthe creator

P1nkPurpleX (Celine): Hello eveyone! Nice to meet you all! Im P1nkPurpleX, but my real name is Celine!

Jax: Well that was a weird username you have-

P1nkPurpleX (Celine): Well because i just made up a weird username, and im used to it now!

Zooble: Your username is bullshit.

Caine: You already used all your chances, goodbye! *teleports Zooble the heck out of here*

P1nkPurpleX (Celine): Okay you guys, the last dare is Gangle will bully/tease Jax back for 48 hourse and everyone must see. You guys will have energy drinks to keep you awake. * spawns 100 thousends energy drinks on the floor* Okay Gangle you can start now.

Gangle: Jax, i wonder why fangirls simps for you when you look like Slenderman and Bonnie from fnaf mixed up together. Your ass is flat and your eyes and your teeth are yellow, have you ever heard of a toothbrush? No wonder why SOME people hate you. Jax? more like Jackass-

48 hours later

Ragatha: I cant believe i just watched Gangle roasting Jax, but he deserves it! >:)

P1nkPurpleX (Celine): Well, what was fun to watch. Hope you guys like this chapter, comment down below what dare you wil do to the characters and you might have a chance for it!