Ask or dare The Amazing Digital Circus: part 3

Caine: Hello everyone! We are back again for ask or dare, i hope you all are ready!

Zooble: Lets just get over with it and lets just start.

Caine: Here our first ask!

Everyone, except Jax: WOW! WE ARE FAMOUS, AND WE HAVE A MERCH!? COOL!!

Jax: I can't believe they made a plushie of me...

Caine: Stop complaining, anyways a dare for Gangle and Jax!

Jax: What the hell is "Seven minutes in heaven"?

Caine: Well, ummm basically seven minutes in the closet-

Jax: EW! Whats wrong with people!? Just because me and Gangle are in a relationship, that doesnt mean that-

Caine: A dare is a dare, im teleporting you and Gangle in the closet! *teleports Gangle and Jax in a closet*

(Yes, Gangle and Jax are in a relationship. They might bully/tease eachother but thats how theyr relationship works 🤭 Also i just searched what seven minutes in heaven is, so all i know is two people are gonna kiss or make out)

7 minutes later

Caine: What do yall feel after making out?

Gangle: We dindt make out, we were just kissing. but kissing for 7 minutes is the worst thing ever!

Caine: Atleast you survived, right? Anyways here is another dare for Pomni and Jax.

Jax: Why is it always me?

Pomni: Your future AU? That will be intresting

Caine: It sure will be! *teleports Pomni and Jax to QueenGuritchiHari's story*

In QueenGuritchiHari's Story

Pomni: Im excited for the story!

Jax: And im not.

*the story starts*

"We are not naming our kids Pomni and Jax!" 

Pomni: Huh? What happened and why do they say that they are not naming theyr children our name??

"Oh come on, it'll be fine" 

Pomni: Hmmm i wonder what person is talking right now-

Jax: I don't care, stop interupting me!

"No Andrew!" Kerensa growled. "I have had enough of  that digital  prison to last a lifetime." 

Pomni: Wait, they went to the digital circus before!?

"Its ok, Kerensa! It wasn't THAT bad!" Andrew urged. "It was pretty fun!" 

Kerensa growled. "I nearly abstracted! I lost my mind as soon as i got there!" 

Wait! I think Kerensa supposed to be me, QueenGuri said that me and Jax are reacting to her fanfic AU. SO that probabbly makes sense!

"I know, i know!  And you had to deal with Kaufmo being abstracted too. That was a fun adventure. But it's okay, it was very fun at that digital circus" Andrew insisted.

Jax: And im guessing that Andrew is me

Kerensa growled. "Agh! Fine! We'll name our kids Pomni and Jax. But! They don't need to know where their names came from!"

Jax: What's funnier is that the word Pomni is russia means "remember"

Pomni: Oh yeah, i forgot that-

Andrew nodded. "Got it! Pomni and Jax it is!"

Kerensa rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Look, I don't want anything to do with whatever circus, got it!? Absolutely no circus related things in our household whatsoever!"

Jax: Kerensa really thinks that all circus is digital circus- 💀 

Andrew chuckled and shook his head. "Understood"

Kerensa huffed and nodded. "Good"

Andrew chuckled slightly. Kerensa shook her head. She rubbed her belly where the not-yet-born twins were. Andrew went up behind her and puts his hands on her waist. Kerensa smiled as Andrew leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"Even if i hate their names, that doesn't mean i'll hate them..." Kerena whispered.

Pomni: Oh, i though your gonna hate them because Andrew is naming the ""Jax "and "Pomni"

Andrew nodded. "Obviously... Their name don't define much about them... its just a name... It doesn't make their personality and it doesn't make up what they'll do"

Kerensa brushed her brown hair out of the way as Andrew brushed his hand on her cheek, which she smiled at.

"I bet they're gonna grow up into two amazing person..." Andrew smiled softly.

Kerensa chuckled. "Yeah..." Andrew smiled again.

*The story is over*

Pomni: Wow the story was pretty intresting!

Jax: I got to admit, it was pretty good. *Jax and Pomni got teleported back*

Caine: I know you two are having a great time! Comment down below what dares/asks are YOU choosing for the characters, hope you enjoy this chapter!