Ask and dare The Amazing Digital Circus: Part 5

P1nkXPurpleX (Celine): Hello everyone and welcome back to ask and dare! We have many dares for now and i hope  you guys are having fun.

pomni: Yeah i guess, at least this is going to be fun!

Celine: The first dare is pretty long but thats great becauuse this chapter will be long!

Pomni: To be honest, i agree with this person. Jax is litterly a combination of Bonnie, slenderman and Bendy💀 Caine really needs to punish him buuuuuuuuuuuuuut ummmmmmmmm not like last tiiiiiimeeeeeeeeeeee.

Celine: Speaking of Caine, im teleporting him here but only this time. *Teleports Caine here*

Caine: *GASPS* AM I FREE NOW!?

Celine: No you buttlicker! The dare is your gonna ask Zooble out on a date-

Zooble: WHAT THE F##K!

Celine: And you MUST say yes btw :D

Zooble: UGHHHHHH FINE!

After on a romantic date with Caine~ ;)

Celine: So how did it go?

Caine: *Lies* It went really well-

Celine: I know your lying + I ASKED ZOOBLE NOT YOU SILLY!!!!!

Zooble: It went gone wrong. The person who worked on a resturant "Accidentally" throwed food at me and Caine because they had a fight.

Celine: Its Caine, what did you expect!? *Teleports Caine back to the void* The next dare is Gangle and Jax doing soap opera or whatever the heck its called-

After Jax and Gangle does the soap opera, idk what it is😭

Everybody: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that wassssssssssssss something?

Celine: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...The next dare is pretty intresting because Ragatha will dress up like a tomboy and Zooble will help her!

Zooble: Finally, a dare that is actually will be fun.

Ragatha: THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

Celine: I will teleport you guys the changing room *Teleports Ragatha and Zooble to the changing room*

In the changing room

Zooble: Okay, your gonna change a new style you probably never wore before. Your gonna be beutiful...

20 minutes later

Celine: Okay, they are ready *Teleports them back* OH...MY...GOD...YOU LOOK BEUTIFUL!!!

(Here is what Ragatha looks like if she wore tomboy style)

Everyone: YOU LOOK NICE!

Gangle: I like the style Ragatha

Ragatha: Thank you all :D

Celine: Now the next dare is Caine... yeah *Teleports Caine back* The dare is Caine will propose to Zooble infront of everybody including the moon... NOW IM GONNA USE THELOVE POTION THAT WILL LAST FOR 48 HOURS MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *Uses the love lotion on Zooblr and Caine and teleports the moon here*

Caine: Zoob, i love you so much darling. *Proposes to Zooble* do you want to marry me~

Zooble: OFCOURSE BABE! I LOVE YOU TOO!

The moon: But Caine, we were supposed to be together... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *cries so hard*

Celine: Lets just get the moon the heck out of here! *Teleports the moon back where she was*

Caine: I promise i will always be with you my princess~

Zooble: And i promise that i will never leave you~

Everyone: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE FUCK!?

Gangle: To be honest, i wish Jax will see this so he will suffer this...

Celine: Lets teleport them to the room so they will make out or something- *Teleports the lovers in a room* Thats it for today! Hope you enjoyed it :D You can always comment down below for the requests or fares and asks!