Firm hands

How did it come to this? With Mongolia and the others behind Qing, and a few guards keeping watch, they ensured these people didn't pull any tricks to harm the emperor. As they walked across the long and wide hallway, Japan and Korea couldn't help but admire the wonderful adornment this household possessed. "What's the meaning of this, Qing? Where are you taking us?" 

"Now now, save your questions for later when we're all at the table~" 

"Table?" Mongolia ponders on what he meant by that. "Is this so-called 'table' a new torture method you've created? Are you going to make us lift furniture?" Mongolia mocks Qing's polite act. Qing's smile drops, then he gives an earnest stare to him, "No... just, be quiet," there was a limit to how much sass Qing could handle, not many people get to speak to him that way... except a few. 

"We're here~" Qing opens the door for his guests to enter. Inside, a large table with many scrumptious edible foods lay presented. Japan's eyes sparkled whereas Korea's mouth drooled, "Please, have a seat," The situation was creepy enough for Mongolia, he had never seen Qing act hospitable toward strangers... especially him. 

"Mongolia..." Japan needed permission if they should listen to Qing or not. It would be rude to ignore someone's kind offer, "Let's sit down, but don't touch any of the food," Korea was disappointed they wouldn't be allowed to partake in these wonderful cuisines. So they all took out a chair, Mongolia kept Russia close to him. Japan and Korea's eyes wander above the table. 

"No need to behave so formally, eat! There is plenty for all of you~" Qing leans forward with his hands supporting his chin. Mongolia halfheartedly chuckles at that sentence, "For all I know, they all might be poisoned. Why don't you take a piece from all of them just to be sure?" He pushes a plate of dumplings in Qing's direction. His eye twitches with annoyance, nonetheless, he sucks it up and takes one to his mouth. 

"Mmm, see? I don't get why you're being so paranoid, everything here is mouth-watering delicious~" He was noticeably taunting him, Mongolia could tell through his narcissistic tone. "Forget it, we're not hungry," A growling sound contracted his logic, it came from the one mature blended dragon in the room. Korea blushed with embarrassment, but it wasn't as if he could control what his body was telling him. 

"*Sigh* I guess you two can dine..." Granted authorization allows them to begin feasting on the various dishes. "Mongolia... aren't you gonna dig in?" Qing grabs a bowl of dumplings and sets it under him, "No! I- Uhm..." His focus was interfered with when he took a whiff of the aroma. He hasn't had a good meal in weeks, all he did was live off of meat. It would've been beneficial for his body to sustain another source of nutrients. 

"You're lucky бууз are my favorites..."

Swiping one bundle from the plate, he clamps his mouth shut with it. The way the flavor melts on his tastebuds got him easing up, "Good, isn't it?" Qing smiled at the slightly grinning Mongolian. His smile faded upon his tough persona losing character, "It's nice, but I could make better. Who made these?"

"I did..." Qing frowned, he didn't like when his effort was mocked and downplayed, even so, he beamed, "I thought it would be generous of me to feed you my handmade meal... Then again, you always had a talent for making the best food out of all of us! I would like to eat цуйван crafted by you. You should cook for us~" 

Mongolia choked from the most offensive thing he'd ever heard, "Yeah, unlikely..." His eye turns to a corner and spots Russia picking out pieces of candies from the confectionary golden bowl. This was the 15th unwrapped candy, he had a whole pile of wrappers in front of him, "Russia, make sure you eat some of the food. Candies are not that healthy."

"Yes, Mongolia..." Taking his words to heart, he pushed aside the candy bowl and pulled in whatever food caught his eye. He picked out something resembling a soup, the color was brownish, the cutlery was quite extravagant per se. Scooping the thick liquid, he guides the spoon right up the his mouth, the strong taste of salt and pepper exploded inside his mouth, "*Sigh* Russia, you're eating soy sauce. Here, try these..." Mongolia decided to help the ignorant feller by choosing the most protein foods. "Try some cold noodles, rice, duck, and... steamed beef! I know how much you love beef..."