Friends

"Ah, a guy could get used to this~" Korea was happy to laze around after so long, "I deserve it after doing so much work," He stretched his body out on the soft couch, Mongolia was busy navigating on the map placed above the table, he paid half attention to chuckle at what Korea said, "You've been sleeping all day ever since we met. I'd say you're far past getting a reward," Korea gasps and his top body lifts to defend his pride, "Hey, I helped you from time to time!"

"Yeah, you helped me more times than I can remember!" Russia was confused, so he added, "But... Korea hasn't been helping that much..." Mongolia sighs and rubs circles around his eyebrows tiredly, "I know, I was being sarcastic..." Korea derides and returns to slumbering on the cushion. Japan was exploring the cabinets and drawers, checking what necessities could be inside all of them. "The variety of teas in this hotel is astonishing, I've never seen anything like these!" Her hands dig through the diverse kinds of infuser packets. Some of them must've been exported from different continents. 

"I think I'll drink one seed right now, would you also like some tea, Mongolia?" Japan turns on the faucet and fills the bronze-looking kettle with cold water. "Sure, I definitely need something relaxing to drink. It has been exhausting for me..." Korea supports Mongolia's statement, he gets up from the couch and slumps on the busy person's back, "This is what I'm saying, man! Work hard and relax harder! Seeing you do labor makes me want to sleep all week..."

Mongolia stopped what he was doing and nudged Korea off, "I cannot fathom how someone like you lasted this long without someone's aid. I can only imagine what you were doing to make a living before we crossed paths..." Korea takes a seat opposite Mongolia, he leans back with the chair, his hands behind his head, "Hey, when you're half as good-looking as me you can get anywhere~" Japan snickers, then she breaks out into a giggle, Korea's face heats up as he glares at the laughing chick, "What exactly is so funny?!" 

"Hahaha... oh, I'm sorry, if I heard you correctly, I thought you said you were good-looking when you're obviously not," Korea's tail sways in a match with his confrontational mood, "As if someone like you would know the definition of beauty. You put on a mask to cover your hideous face."

Japan stomps her foot in rage, "A samurai's code is never to reveal your identity, you heinous reptilian!" Mongolia's ears are ringing from the back-and-forth argument, he should diffuse the situation before it escalates further,  "Korea. Japan is a definite cutie, wouldn't you think so?" 

Korea stares at him like he has grown another head, Japan wasn't expecting a compliment, so she stays quiet with her jaw slightly opened, "No, I don't!" He denies Mongolia's declaration and frantically shakes his head, "Really? Because I've seen you sneak some glances at her. Are you interested?"

Korea felt heat rushing from head to toe, his face was redder than sunburn, "You're a handsome lad, maybe Japan wants to keep you for herself~" Mongolia glanced at Japan who was struggling to find her words, "N-No, that is not true..."

"Forget this, I'm going back to bed!" His wings extend to shield his embarrassment, he flumps across the floorboard, right at the moment of opening one of the room doors Mongolia stops him, "Uh, by the way, Korea, there are only two rooms here, so-"

"Please share a room with me!" Korea instantly knew where the subject was going, he latched on to Mongolia's arm and gave him beady puppy dog eyes. "Uh-huh, no way. Russia and I will be occupying one room; I don't... I don't know you two well enough to leave him with you," His logic was an understandable reason, Russia didn't want to separate from Mongolia likewise. Japan seriously was not pleased to be in a small room with a dragon, she was boiling mad that hot air was coming out from her -- oh wait, that's just the kettle. Good timing, the tea was done, she brought a cup of hot beverage to Mongolia, and she asked if Russia would want any tea, "*Sniff Sniff* They smell like grass... no thank you."