Homecoming/leaving

Russia was woken up by the sound of sheep and cows, he yawned and stretched his body to wake them up. Looking to the left, Mongolia wasn't in his bed, so he assumed Mongolia probably went outside. Full of morning energy, he flew through the door and shouted, "Good morning!"

He looked around to find Mongolia, who was waving at him below, "Russia, over here," he glided down and saw him removing the fence. "What are you doing?" He nudged his knee, "I'm removing the fence, and before you ask why. It's because we should get ready to leave."

"But what does this have anything to do with the mammals?" Mongolia pulled the last stake sunk deep in the dirt with effort. "I have no one to monitor them for me, and something tells me we'd be gone for a long time, so it's best to let them be free than keep them trapped here..."

"Cool! Then I should get ready!" Before he could fly away, Mongolia grabbed him by the hem of his shirt. "Now hold on, we still need to find a map, you don't know where your home is located, and neither do I."

"Map?" He tilted his head and Mongolia nodded his he. "That's right, a map, it's kind of a navigation paper, you'll know it when you see it." grabbing his hooded robe from the hanger, he got dressed.

"If that is so, where shall we acquire this... "Мап" you speak of?" He thought for a moment, then grimaced at the idea. "I know of a place, although I despise it..."

"Then let's go!" He hopped excitedly, getting ready to dash out the door just until Mongolia grabbed his tail. "Stop rushing into things, Russia, you'll be staying here and do nothing but wait until I get back." 

Russia whined, "Aww, why can't I go with you?" Mongolia gestured toward his tail, horns, and claws. "Oh... Don't worry, I can conceal them, see!" His wings got sucked into his body along with his horn and tail, his claws were also retracted. Mongolia scratched his head in both amusement and bafflement. 

"How did you do that?" Mongolia knelt and observed his well-being. "I have no idea myself, but it is what my папа taught me well," he smiled proudly, then frowned at the image of his father. "Does it... You know, hurt? Or feel uncomfortable?" 

"Well, currently not at the moment, although it will if I maintain this posture for too long. It's something I can bear for at least... 2 weeks. I know, because I counted." Mongolia nodded his head. "Then... I suppose there is no drawback in bringing you with me... Fine, you may tag along."

Again, Russia ran out of the house, Mongolia shook his head wondering how a young child like him could survive for who knows how long. 

...

"Are we there yet?" Russia asked for the fifteenth time, "Like I said before, no. You'll know we're there when you see a huge kingdom full of apartments and houses with a giant castle centering in the middle."

"My feet hurt... Can you carry me?" Mongolia bit his bottom lip, losing his sanity at a sedate pace. "*Sigh* Alright," He picked him up and Russia wrapped his arm around Mongolia's neck. There was finally a moment of quiet.

Russia's eyelids were getting heavy, he yawned and leaned his head to Mongolia's neck. "Feeling tired?" He nodded his head, "Okay, perhaps you can rest. But I will wake you up when we arrive to our destination." He was already fast asleep and Mongolia held him closely in order to keep him warm. 

...

There was a small thought, he remembered how his dad used to carry him like this, such a wonderful time that was. He didn't think it would be this tiring, Russia's peaceful state made him smile, it was sort of cute.

There was another hill that needed climbing over, "Oh man... This is gonna be exhausting."

...