𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
    ( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞, two studied and worked on their project. the boy sitting across from the brunette stealing glances at her every once in a while but not long enough to get caught.

two weeks had passed since they had last fully interacted. silence filling the two as they had nothing to say. almost like they didn't want to say anything. it almost made sense that way.

isabelle wrote something down on the white paper in front of her as the lead to her pencil broke making a sound causing the boy across from her to look up to see what happen.

she was growing frustrated with the project and he could tell. but just didn't say anything. he should of.

another twenty minutes had passed and finally the silence was broken in their area.

" can we done now " connor asked her seeing how annoyed she was getting with the algorithm of their project while he researched.

she let out a breath not knowing she was holding before nodding her head at the boy.

almost like a snap had gone off she had started to put her stuff away. the boy following fast after her. he knew she wouldn't wait for him. don't ask how he knew he just knew okay.

she stood her quickly before slinging her backpack over her shoulders and heading towards the open entrance of the library. connor following fast after her almost like a lost puppy dog.

" hey um i was thinking maybe we could go do something or—" connor rambled on before getting cut off by the girl. who fast pace being stopped eruptly as she looked at him.

a part of her wanted to say no but the other knew she shouldn't. so she went with the middle ledge.

" why " she asked. that most definitely wasn't the middle ledge.

" um because you seem stressed out " he told her. he was making things worse. she looked at him weirdly before walking forward once again. him following after her again.

" and what would we do connor " she asked him. truth was he didn't think that far.

" i didn't think i was going to make it this far in the conversation " he told her. she tried to suppress a small smile as she opened the doors leading outside of the library. him right on her tail as he followed her near her car. today he had parked right next to her.

" well maybe next time think farther into that and i might say yes " she told him pushing up her glasses as they slid down slightly. he nodded at that trying not to show his excitement in her words.

" and what do you like exactly " he asked her.

she only shrugged as she opened her car door. she threw her bsck pack into the back ad she climbed into the front shutting the door. she rolled her window down as connro started speaking again.

" well what do girls like, banana bread and tofu or something " he asked her being completely serious. she only rolled her eyes and spoke as she started her car.

she had no patience for him at the second. she was hoping he could tell. but obviously not.

" tofu no, but banana bread most definitely " she told him as she moved the gear out of park and into drive before waving off to him and driving away.

connor stood there watching as she drove off because realizing how creepy he looked to the naked eye. for some reason this felt like a win for him even if she did drive off before he could finish.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
i forgot all about this chapter.
so um here it is i forgot what i was writing so
let's just forget about it.