𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦, the library he threw his stuff in his room and went straight to his brothers room right next to him. his parents must have went out because only his and his brothers car was in the driveway. no other vehicle in sight.

the brunette didn't even think about knocking as he barged into his twins room seeing him sitting at his desk with his headphones on. brady looked up at his brother from the corner of his eye as he made a face.

connor walking over to the other boys bed as he sat down on the edge of it finally noticing that the boy was playing fortnite but he's love life was way more important then his brother winning or loosing a stupid game.

" what's wrong with you " brady asked playing his game. this was finally connor's entrance to start talking.

" so it went amazing right, like amazing amazing like i don't know dude " connor told him. he couldn't get his words out of his mouth as he collapsed back onto the bed and covered his face with his hands.

" what went a amazing " brady asked. the boy was clueless. this caused connor to sit up and look at his brother like he was stupid.

" the library date i've been talking about " connor told him in a duh type of tone. " actually you said it was a study session " brady told him. his own words surprising both of them by the choose of his wording.

" who cares " connor told him. the boy was in love. everyone knows it. but no one understood why. she's just a girl anyways.

a thick line drawn between the both of them.

" do you even have this girls number " brady asked him turning to look at his brother as he had just died in his game.

connor stayed silent.

" do you even follow her instagram or anything " he asked his brother once again the boy stayed quiet.

" your so fucked " brady told him before looking back at the screen. a huff escaping connor's lips as he laid back down.

he was fucked.

                               ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

isabelle's phone ringed as she sat in bed finishing up some homework she couldn't get done before. she picked up the metal device looking at the caller id before pressing down at the green button. she put the phone on speaker as words started spilling out all over her bed from the caller on the other end of the phone.

" mackenzie please slow down " isabelle asked her friend. she was utterly confused.

" you know that boy you went out with today " mackenzie asked her. isabelle nodded forgetting the girl couldn't see her.

" we didn't go out mackenzie it was just for a project"  isabelle insured the girl. because it really was just some project.

" okay yeah whatever but he likes you " mackenzie told her. this caused isabelle to pause.

she barley knew the boy.

" did you take your medication today mackenzie cause your sounding crazy " isabelle told her. she could just sense the girl rolling her eyes through the screen.

" okay now i'm not telling you how i know " the fake brunette told her friend. isabelle only smiled. she truly didn't care.

" okay is that all mack i have to finish up my homework " isabelle told her. she heard a hum on the other end of the line before they bid their goodbyes to each other.

isabelle put her phone besides her as mackenzie's voice echoed throughout her brain. she was probably going crazy.

besides she barley even knows the boy.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
sucky chapter but it's okay !
because this story is actually pretty good right
now so