𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧, a corner of the room as she watched people talk and drink among themselves. it was mackenzie's birthday. her eighteenth to be exact and her parents were out of town meaning the girl decided to throw the biggest part she could think of.

the neighbors would probably be complaining soon enough.

isabelle looked around the room as she tried to spot her friends somewhere in the crowd but she was only welcomed with kids from her school. strangers mostly. she didn't care about them. not in a self centered way but more in a don't know them personally type of way.

the brunettes body was pushed off of the wall as she started to make her way towards the kitchen. that task being challenging enough with the rager that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger around her.

any time now the cops would come. hopefully.

isabelle was never a party 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙. and she never would be one. the brunette swore as she pushed past people she saw some girl with 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡. someone had clearly just bumped into her.

yet isabelle has never seen that girl before. she must be new or something but it didn't matter.

she had finally made her way into the kitchen as she went to grab a water bottle for the fridge. she didn't even notice the boy leaning up against the counter on his phone as he drinked out of yellow can.

again she wasn't much of a drinker ether.

she opened the fridge grabbing out a fresh cold bottle as she closed the silver box after words so no more air could be let out. she opened the lid as she finally noticed her surroundings before taking a sip and twisting the clearish cap back on.

" i didn't know you were the party type " she let out towards the boy in the kitchen causing him to look up at her.

he was nervous. she could tell.

" i'm not " he replied back simply. he took in her appearance as he did so. he noticed she wasn't wearing her thick glasses that covered her face. make her face seem more open then usual. he didn't necessarily like it.

" i don't believe that " she told him leaning up against the counter as well that was behind her. the two of them now facing each other. it felt like almsot a starring context taking place but yet not at the exact same time.

" believe what you want " he told her simply before taking a drink of what was in that yellow can. disgusting she thought to herself. but she wasn't going to show it on her face.

" you don't seem to be the party type ether " he told her pointing it out. his words seemed to be flowing better then before. besides she spoke to him first so that was good.

" oh what gave it away exactly " she asked him sarcastically. she let out a smile at the end as well.

" how long do you think this party will last until the cops come " she asked him. she was curious about his opinion.

" twenty minutes " he told her. she shook her head agreeing.

it seemed a little awkward between them. besides they only " talk " during school or during when they are doing their project together.

" where's your other friends " she asked him. finally taking in that he was alone. seemed like a loner in her opinion.

" somewhere around here, where's yours " he hit the question right back at her like a baseball bat hitting the ball.

but she caught it in time to respond back quickly. " well logan is making out with a guy in the living room and this is mackenzie's house so i assume she's probably in the backyard doing something mackenzie like " she told him.

he watched closely as she spoke. never once taking his eyes off of her.

" you know you shouldn't stare it's rude " she told him.

" and you should be having a good time " connro replied back quickly. he didn't want his nerves to show anymore then they already do.

" who says im not " she asked him. the space seemed to be getting tighter around the two. connor struggled lung for oxygen as she contuined to take it all away.

" so you are " he chocked out.

" maybe " she replied back simply before taking another sip of her water that was clutched in her hand. he finally noticed she wasn't drinking. unlike him. he was.

connor went to go open his mouth before he heard his name being called and turned to see issac ushering him towards that direction with his hand.

issac always seemed to be ruining the moment. he did it with maxine and brady and now with these two.

expect there wasn't technically a moment to ruin.

" i should go " he told her. he waited for her response before he left to walked to the left.

" your kingdom seems to be awaiting you " she told him. he nodded at her joke not understanding what she meant before walking away.

a sigh left the girls mouth as she looked around where she was standing. she was just as much a loner in that moment as connor just was.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
you guys get my CTTPFY reference or no ?
because like i think it was pretty clever.
also if you don't know what CTTPFY is then
i suggest you go read that fic of mine. thanks !
it's a connor fic fyi so....

also emerson and isabelle DONT exist in the same
universe so no worry's what so ever