𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭. 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 from any direction. it was nice. that was until the sound of tapping broke it. mostly just connor tapping her pen over and over again on the table as isabelle sat in front of him. he couldn't help himself. like at all.

it was quite annoying. but isabelle ignored it as her headphones were placed in his ears. sounds raiding inside it as it reached her ear drum and bounced back. he could hear it slightly as the sound peaked out begging for a moment of silence. it just wouldn't to accept the silence that happened between the end and start of a new song.

the boy was getting bored. they have been working on the project for two hours. he wanted to go home. but he knew better then that. he just didn't want to bother her.

it was growing late. the night begging for forgiveness as the sun had clocked out for the night. in all of her wonder. but the time change didn't effect her.

his eyes shifted from her to his paper then back to her before looking at the whole entire library. yes people were there but it felt and seemed bare. he didn't really enjoy that feeling. the silence scaring his internal organs.

a sigh left his mouth as he leaned forward tapping on the girls shoulder as she looked up at him. this is all he had ever wanted yet, he should've known she was closed up with people. he's seen the way she's acted in school.

his mouth hung open as the air escaped his mouth. he wanted to say something but couldn't. his mouth was dry like the south. completely and utterly dry.

" yes " she asked him. he finally closed his mouth growing courage to ask her this rubbing question.

" can we get out of here " he asked her. she looked at him for a second before looking back down at her paper. before looking back up at him and nodding.

he smiled at her as he started to pack his things up in his backpack. he was done before her but still contuined to wait. it was only the nice thing to do.

she still took her time as she did in school. he didn't know why. she did it every day. always took at least a minute and thirty seconds tops. no longer. no shorter. almost like the world would explode if she did.

she looked up at him as she stood up swinging the backpack straps over her shoulder as her phone was gripped in her left hand as she walked and her car keys sticking to the same hand as well.

they drove in different vehicles there even if connor was a horrible driver. at least that's what his brother tells him. he didn't think that was true. but brady had insisted.

the two of them walked down the stairs together as silence ran over them. the whole building was quiet.

even if a pin was to drop you could hear it.

the two walked to the parking lot together as they were about to part ways words started spilling out from the girls mouth.

" i'll see you monday " she asked him. he stood there for a minute before fully comprehending what she was saying.

he nodded.

he watched as she waved goodbye to the boy as she walked to her car. him also walking to his. but he didn't leave the parking lot at all until he knew she got out safely. she had to drive past him to get out. at least he would hope so.

he saw her red car drive past as he finally pulled out of his parking spot going the opposite direction. music playing in the background.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
you get the silence between songs
references ???? ( my brady book )
okay so maia told me to update so here ????