𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, ℎ𝑖, 𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑟

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 in tiny droplets as he sat on the other side of the room in class. of course he was over reacting. there was no sweat he was just nervous. the teacher would be picking out everyone's partner for the rest of the year.

it was for a project they had to work on. but the brunette didn't listen as the teacher talked. he was to into the notebook that laid open in front of him. the black pen in his right hand drawing whatever came to his head first. the ink slowly running out.

but his head picked up as he heard his name being said. he couldn't distract himself from reality anymore.

" connor with um " the teacher said trialing off before looking around the room before her eyes landed onto another girls but her head was also down. she was writing something down.

" connor with isabelle " she told the class. her voice muffling out as she moved onto the next pair.

the brunette boy shoved all of his stuff into his bag as he moved to the now empty seat by isabelle. she still hadn't looked up quite yet. she was in her own little world. sometimes pausing to push her gasses up with her left pointer finger.

but that was really it. connor still watched as she did so. admiring her before he heard noises come out of her mouth.

" stop starring " she told him still looking down at her paper. he looked away immediately.

the bell ringing soon afterwards. causing connor to bolt up from his seat so he could get to his next class. but isabelle just sat there. she didn't move until a good thirty seconds passed and she got up putting her stuff in the light green backpack she wore. she finally looked up making eye contact with the boy before walking out of the classroom while students started flooding in.

connor rushing behind her trying to keep up with her. he was going the wrong way to his next class to begin with by deciding to go after her.

" hey um isabelle " he called out her name causing the girl to slow down her speed. as he walked side by side with her now.

" i'm connor " he told her. he really didn't know what to say to her.

" i know who you are, we've been in the same class all year " she told him looking up at him slightly to talk.

he was only a few inches taller then she was. but she prided herself in making eye contact when she talked to people. it was the only nice thing to do.

" oh yeah right " he said scratching the back of his head with his right hand. he was nervous around her. she could tell.

" library, five o'clock tomorrow after school " she told him before she finally reached her next class. the warning bell ringing as she did so.

he nodded not questioning her before he turned around and started walking the opposite way knowing he was going to be late to his next class. but his mind was running a thousand miles per hour so it didn't matter.

he actually talked to her.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
maia told me to update.
also the way you can the difference between
isabelle and connor and emerson and connor
is so funny