𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑚𝑠 ℎ𝑢ℎ

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
    ( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 the notes that her teacher was presenting. she sat in the back as the whole classroom was quiet. the lights slightly dimmed. they had just moved seats. and got them assigned. she had to sit next to the brunette who just so happened to be a twin. she felt his eyes on her but she never flinched or moved by the weight of it.

she just kept writing. she liked the feeling of the sharp pencil in her hand hoping it didn't break at any given moment but instead wore down to the mountain top.

the notes had moved to the third page now and it seemed to be given heavier and heavier. she felt his eyes move from her and back to the big screen. she liked it better that way. she felt like the boy was watching her every move yet she barley even knew him.

all she knew was his first and last name. that's it.

she felt something kick her leg as she looked over at him he still remained to look at the screen. she rolled her eyes at his behavior.

again she barley knew him.

she took more notes as she felt him tap her shoulder. class would be ending soon.

" what " she whispered to him as quiet as she could.

he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something down on it before pushing it towards the girl. she looked at it before looking back at him. and grabbing it reading what was written on it.

the note was simple it read as shown.

𝘩𝘪. was all that was written. she stared at it confused before writing something back and giving it to him. he wrote back quickly before giving it back to her.

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ? he used a question mark at the end. she was suprised he actually cared. besides the project was due in two weeks. and they were only a quarter say done.

she wrote back quickly. she didn't want the teacher to see. she was supposed to be paying attention.

𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. was her response. because it simply was she didn't actually know.

he took the paper and wrote back. his brain must have been working a lot today. she felt like it never worked that well. at least to her knowledge.

𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 ? he added another question mark. she wrote quickly on the paper before giving it back again.

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝘹𝘹𝘹-𝘹𝘹𝘹-𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹. was the brunette girls last response before she listened more at the teacher speaking.

they still had half of the class period left. and yet she didn't understand how nervous and anxious the boy just got sitting next to her as he read the note before putting it in his folder.

he got the girls number.

𝘊 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘚 !
oh hello. and oh bye now.