𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝑚𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
    ( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰, wednesday. connor had barley spoken to the girl since Saturday. and when he did it just so he could hear her talk. he would ask her for a pencil, or a post it note. literally anything just to be able to hear her speak.

it was lunch now. the cafeteria buzzing with excitement but it's almost like you are the only person in the large room when sitting at the lunch tables. everything around you is moving in slow motion expect for the time. it goes as fast as a jaguar on a good day.

connor turned to look at his friend group as he heard a argument break out between miley snd brady from the boy chewing with his mouth open just to piss her off. he knew how to press every single one of her buttons.

maxine sat next to her boyfriend as he argued back and forth with the girl in front of them. connor watched as maxine rolled her eyes before scrolling on her phone. she didn't get involved in the twos argument.

connor scrolled through his phone as he listened to his brother argue more and more but his point seemed pointless. issac wasn't there as well to block out some of the noise.

the twos arguments went past his head as he heard his name being said and his head picking up.maxine now sat in front of him. he didn't even know how he didn't hear the girl get up and change sides to now sit on brady's right. his left.

" yes maxine" he asked the girl before looking down at his phone then back up at her. almost like he accepted her to disappear. but she didn't.

" you need something " he asked her. he was growing impatient at her silence but then he looked over at her brother who's face was growing red from being told off and decided that her silence was better.

" yes i do need something actually i'm so glad you asked" maxine let out with a smile. connor only rolled his eyes at her.

she always did this.

" just say it already maxine " connor told the girl. he was getting more and more impatient as time passed.

" do you have isabelle's number by any chance " maxine asked him with a smile. she knew he didn't. he dumbass of a brother probably told her.

" maxine you know the answer to that so why are you even asking me, you aren't stupid " he told the girl. " yeah i know i just wanted to hear you say it " she told him before getting up and leaving their table.

he watched as she walked away seeing where she was walking before he turned away quickly. it was to isabelle's table.

it felt like hours had passed before maxine finally arrived back to the lunch groups table. miley and brady had stopped bickering and weren't talking to each other now.

" what did you do " connor asked the girl. he knew her enough to know she would try to assert herself into the boys love life any chance she got.

because she thought it was fun.

" i got your girls number " she told him with a smile before sitting back down next to brady.

connor only rolled his eyes once again as he turned around and looked at the table he knew isabelle sat at just to see her already starring at him before she looked away and back towards her friends.

and to see he was the one always scared of getting caught starring was the funny thing.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
i can assure you this chapter ties into
everything. i know things are moving
fast but then again connor will also move
very slow in this book. like very slow.
so i have to speed up the meet to match the
song and my deprecation of connor. okay
that's all bye now !