☆~||19||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 19 is here~! Enjoy~

☆~~☆

Two days went by that day Stella had a minor meltdown from seeing Foxy, the twins got her to forget about that day. Sunny showed her cartwheels as she clapped and laughed, then Moon would 'accidently' trip him to laugh and do a one-handstand. Sunny pouts, Stella ends up walking over to him kissing his cheek, making him happy wraps his arms around her pulling her to his metal chest and giving her multiple kisses getting her to squeal in delight, laughing until she was snatched up by a grinning Moon sticking his tongue at his twin brother who pouts, standing up folding his arms.

"Mooon! I was giving Sunshine kisses," He whines as Moon snorts holding Stella safely in his arms in the princess style with her arms around his neck.

"I want to give her kisses too, Sunny. So stop hogging Starlight."

Stella laughs softly, patting Moon's chest getting both attention.

"Now, now boys. I have enough kisses for both of you, and you both can kiss me as much as you want~"

Sunny's eyes lit up and cheered hugging both Moon and Stella, Moon grunted and growled at the sudden hug while Stella laughed. After a bit, Stella went to visit Monty and she had to go find him at the Gator Golf. She hummed softly as she walked towards Gator Golf, but she heard some pitter-patter of little kid feet. She stops looking around confused.

"Weird...the place should be closed, but why are there children running around here? Maybe I should find them and bring them to Freddy and Bonnie, it's not safe for them." She murmured worried for the children's safety.

She jogs after the pitter-patter of the feet, and giggles. She knew she should stop and get the twins or one of the Glamrocks or even DJ, but something told her she needed to follow the children running after the giggling children until she found out she was standing in the Parts and Service. She frowns confused, looking around it is slightly dark fortunately she finds a flashlight so she picks it up hitting the button turning it on. And right as she did that, the light shone at the out-of-order elevator that is now a door. 

Her eyes widen and her pupils shrink, standing there is a teenager, not a child. And what's familiar is the missing eye and hand...just like the ones she found lying by Foxy's side. Her hand shook causing the flashlight to shake, and she whimpered. The teenager smiles sadly, he steps to the side and points to the out-of-order door, staring at her with a single eye begging her to enter.

"Y...you want me, t-to enter...?" She stutters out shakily.

He replies by nodding his head, she blinks and looks down when her flashlight starts to turn on and off so she freaks out and starts smacking it until it stays on, she looks up and gasps softly not seeing the teenager. She took cautious steps towards the out-of-order door, which was supposed to be an elevator but when she grabbed the doorknob twisted it, and opened it she stepped inside a...room. She furrows her brows in confusion, looking around and pointing the light everywhere. She walks around the desk with many papers scattered, frowning seeing many papers with one name.

"Who's...William...Afton?" She murmured confusedly.

"He's the man who started it all..."

She jumps and points her flashlight at the door eyes widen as she sees a child, with blood dripping down his head. 

'His eyes look familiar, where have I seen his eyes before?'

She thought, she felt cautious and wasn't feeling fear or scared.

"Who...who are you...? And what do you mean, this 'William Afton' started it all?" She walks around the desk standing in front of the boy and points the flashlight to the ground.