☆~||07||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 7 is here~! Enjoy~

☆~~☆

Stella's POV

I was sleeping I thought I would have good peaceful dreams, but no...I end up having a nightmare of what 'he' always did. When I sat up groaning softly feeling a headache coming on. I place my hand on my face, feeling sick to my stomach but not sick sick, it's more of a sick feeling of remembering the nightmare but I quickly shove it away like I always do. I don't wish to burden people with my problem, I'm nothing but useless...and weak a-and...weak.

"Sunshine!"

I jump startled by Sun's sudden shout in glee and his sudden hug. I couldn't help but chuckle softly, wrapping my arms around his neck and sighing in pure bliss at his warmth. I started to melt into his embrace but the headache when I woke up from pulsed painfully against my skull causing a whimper to escape my lips.

"Sunshine? You okay?"

He pulls away looking at me with such concern in his eyes. cupping my cheeks so gently. I purse my lips, I can't worry him or Moon I'll just be a burden. Forcing a smile.

"I-I'm alright, I just woke up so I'm trying to w-wake up." I laugh nervously, hoping he believes me.

"Oh, I'm so gla--"

"Lier." A familiar voice of Moondrop hissed behind Sundrop, making me flinch at the tone, he didn't sound happy.

"Huh? What do you mean, Moon? Sunshine would never lie to us...r-right?" He turns from his brother to me, causing me to cold sweat.

"I-I'm okay, really. Please don't worry about it, Sunny."

My attempt to reassure Sundrop was cut off by Moon growling and stomping over, not pleased at all with me and fear hit me, and my breath was taken from me but not in a good way.

"Bullshit!!"

"M-Moon!! Language!" Sundrop scolded Moon with a worried look on his face.

He scowls at Sundrop "Shut up! Why don't you tell us, huh?! Do you not like us that much you don't trust us!?" He growls, I grew fearful of him when his brownish-red eyes started to glow a deep red?

"MOON!! That's enough brother! You're scaring her!" Sundrop's shouting snapped Moon out of his rage, looking at his brother and then at me but for some reason it caused me to scoot back scared he'd yell out again.

"You have to remember, brother. Sunshine is terrified of loud voices..." Sundrop spoke soothingly to his twin, I noticed he froze.

"I..."

My eyes widened when he whirled around and ran out of the bedroom, I reached my hand out towards him as tears started to prickle in the corner of my eyes.

"M-Moon...!"

"Sunshine...please forgive my brother," I turn my watery eyes to Sundrop, he looks sad. "Moon he...it's hard for him to express himself better. He was just worried about your health, but I have to agree you are not good at lying Sunshine. Please tell me the truth."

I look down for a minute then look back at him "...I-I had a nightmare, a-and when I get them I get headaches..." I told him softly, looking away and hugging my hands to my chest too ashamed to look at him.

"Oh Sunshine, why didn't you want to tell us?"

"...I...I didn't want to be a burden. A-and I hate causing trouble for you two, you two been such good friends to me..." I started rambling until I was suddenly pulled into a warm embrace from Sundrop. "S-Sunny?" I place my hands flat against his chest with the side of my head.