☆~||03||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 3 is here~! If you want me to draw Stella with the boys Sunny and Moony but doing what? I won't do any NSFW art, I don't do that anymore, I do gore but it's not good it's stupid but I do try. (I do have limits to what I can do like I'm not good at fingers qwq) Also, if you want to make some fanart for this story, you can but I would love to see it and I'll put the fanart in a A/N with credit and a shout out~ Enjoy~

☆~~☆

"Miss. Stella?"

"Hm? Yes, sweetie?" Stella smiles softly bending down at the little girl.

"Tommy is being naughty and taking all the crayons for himself," Kimberly told her with an upset look.

Stella frowns looking over at the arts and crafts table to see a commotion, seeing no Sun or Moon since they went to look for some more 'Glitter Glue', and it seems Sun has this...obsession with it. She stands up and ushers Kim to follow her, she walks over to the crying children and the smug-looking bully. Stella bends down smiling the best she could.

"Tommy, why are you hoarding all the crayons, buddy? You should be sharing, remember 'sharing is caring'~." She remembers one of Sun's many quotes he tells the children when they are having trouble sharing with others.

But it seems like this boy is just a bad apple.

"No! And Why did you have to tattle huh, Kim!? You're such a loser!" Tommy spat at the cowering Kim behind Stella, scowling at her and then glaring at Stella. "And you are even more of a loser. My dad was there at your weirdo freak out, what a big baby! Daddy is right, a woman like you deserves to be punished."

"....."

"D-don't say such mean things to Miss. Stella, Tommy!" Kim tries to defend Stella, who looks sad but slowly smiles but it never reaches her eyes.

She placed her hand on Kim's head who looked up at her with tears threatening to fall.

"It's okay, Kim. But, do you guys remember what we do with naughty children?" She raised her voice getting all the children's attention even certain twin guys who were walking over confused about what was going on.

One of the other children's eyes lit up raising their hand. "Oh, oh! I know!"

She giggles and taps the child's nose who giggles.

"Then tell everyone Adam~"

"Naughty children must be punished! They can choose to sit in the corner and not be allowed to play ANY games or activities, OR they can take a nap for the rest of their stay~"

She chuckles patting his head "Correct, Adam! I'm so proud of you. Now...Tommy, since you're being a naughty boy, I must ask you which one you want, and no fighting it because I'll get Moon personally to deal with you."

He gulps but starts being stubborn, so she has no choice but to pick him up in her arms as he struggles as she walks over to the many corners. What she didn't know was he wasn't afraid to hit others, so when she was trying to overpower him he didn't like it and--

*Slap!*

The sound slapping sound echoes through the Daycare causing the whole room to go cold and deadly silent. Stella stood frozen in shock at what happened until he was roughly grabbed out of her arms by a not-so-happy Moon, Sun was at her side asking her if she was alright.

"I-I'm okay...just...shocked a kid just smacked me." She chuckles nervously.

He frowns and gently touches the cheek Tommy slaps, causing her to flench, she already can feel it bruising.