☆~||11||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 11 is here~! The song above is what Bonnie sings in this chapter, he singing about his secret love for a certain bear~ ;3 Enjoy~

☆~~☆

"This morning has been sad. Last night six families called in their children missing. We highly advise everyone to be cautious. We do not have any more information about these mysterious murders and now children are missing."

"Doesn't this seem to be familiar, Lisa?"

The woman sitting beside the man behind the desk was confused.

"What do you mean Matt?"

The man wore a serious look, staring at the woman and then staring at the camera with a grave look.

"Some would remember the awful day. But something like this scarcely happened before. Children go missing, but later on find their bodies stuffed inside the main four animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Think about it, Lisa...these murders and now missing children with connections to the 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex'."

Lisa's eyes widen "Oh my...I-I remember that day... B-but we'll go to the weather with Tom."

I hit the power button turning off the TV, showing my frowning reflection on the empty black screen.

"This is bad...even after warning people, this still happening...? I have to get to the bottom of this! It may be Sunday and my day off, but I have to find clues or...something! I'll see if Sunny and Moony will help me."

I stood up, grabbed my jacket put it on, slipped on my boots zipping up the zipper to my boots, then grabbed my purse resting the purse strap across my shoulder and chest then it rested against my hip. I grab my helmet, and the scooter key and walk outside making sure I lock the front door. I walked over to my light blue scooter, sat down on it, placed the helmet on my head, clicked the strap under my chin, started the scooter, and drove off to 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex'.

☆~~☆

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

I got a stamp on the back of my hand, and a bracelet so I can enter any attraction since I work here, and Scott told me I can enter any time I want. So I should start finding clues at night, but that's where I'll need Sunny and Moony's help. Remembering the twins, I giggle softly remembering how I called Moon 'Moony' two days ago. It was too cute seeing his red face, it was worth the embarrassment. Before I went to the Daycare I went to check up on my bestie~ So I walked towards 'Bonnie Bowling', and the closer I got to it I could hear him singing and playing his bass so amazingly as always, just like Monty.

I ordered a cup of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream. Finishing my order I walk over to a booth in the back as Bonnie is singing on his small stage. It was amazing he remembers such oldies like 'I Can't Help But Fall In Love', but used the Elvis version. It's just...beautiful, but I instantly remembered that day Freddy looked at Bonnie with such adoration and...love. And the look of fear and worry when he shook his head at me for saying anything, he never told Bonnie his feelings because he was scared of ruining their friendship if he did not feel the same. He of course told me yesterday, alone before I went home.

I of course tried to encourage him to follow his heart and tell Bonnie, but he was so...scared. I wish there was a way I could help him confess to Bonnie, or at least find out if Bonnie loves him back. My ice cream was placed in front of me, right when Bonnie finished. Everyone was clapping and whistling happily. I decided to join by clapping, and that's when his fake bunny ears twitched...? I tilt my head a bit.