☆~||09||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 9 is here~! Enjoy~

☆~~☆

Freddy's Green Room

"Man, did ya guys see how the ladies reacted when I winked at them~? They went CRAZY~! Haha!" Monty grins as he plops down and rests his hands behind his head as a pillow.

Roxy snorts, with her arms crossed "No shit, stupid gator. Everyone was watching me~ I AM the best after all." She grins,

Chica giggles hugging her girlfriend's arm "You were the best Rox~"

Roxy smirked as her tail started to wag, she loved to hear Chica say that. Freddy smiles.

"Everyone was amazing, you especially Bonnie. You did an amazing bass solo there too." Freddy complimented his best friend.

Bonnie's cheeks turn red, scratching behind his head shyly.

"Heh. Thanks, Freddy. You did amazing singing."

Suddenly there was a frantic banging at Freddy's door, so Freddy walked over making the door slide open, and standing there panting was Melinda. 

"Miss. Crest, is there trouble?" Freddy asks with concern.

She looks at each Glamrock's until they stop at Bonnie.

"Bonnie! It isn't good! DJ Needs you NOW!"

They all look confused, but Bonnie walks over frowning.

"Whoa, hold on, toots. What is the problem?"

She said one word, sending everyone to tense up in worry, and rage.

"Stella."

Bonnie's brows furrowed in a serious look, fists tightened into fists.

"Take me to her, NOW."

She nods and rushes towards the DJ's place with Bonnie and the others running behind her.

Back with Stella

Stella's POV

I should be terrified of this four-arms man, cause how can a normal human being have FOUR ARMS!? But I pushed it aside and tried to calm down, kept breathing but remembering the pain around my wrist Matthew held made the fear to cause the anxiety to higher again.

"Don't worry, darlin' your friend will be here..."

"S....ss-sorry..." I gasped out, cringing at my voice.

He chuckles softly "No need to apologize. I saw what happened and rushed over as fast as I could. Just take calming breaths and think of something that makes you happy." 

The first things that popped up in my mind were Sunny and Moon, but thinking about them made me sad, and tears slid down my face. I was being rocked left and right in this man's arms like I was some baby...but it oddly felt calming.

"Now, now...I said something happy not sad." 

"S-s-sorry...I miss them...they made me so happy, n-now they hate me!" I sobbed out covering my face feeling the man's arms held me closer to comfort me.

"Hey, sshhh~ It's okay, tears don't suit you darlin'."

I stopped crying wiping the tears "S-sorry..."

He chuckles "No need to apologize. Are you feeling any better?"

I nodded slowly, feeling better my chest felt tight but it didn't hurt as much.

"Stella!!"

I turn my head to see Melinda, Bonnie, Monty, Roxy, Freddy, and Chica running over to me and the man that held me in a comforting, and protective way. He gently let me on my feet I felt tears slide down my face as I ran forward and jumped into Bonnie's arms. He held me tightly.