21. Found

21. Found

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(¯'·._.··¸.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.Showing Him.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸··._.·'¯)

You ascended the stairs of Jujutsu Tech and had one thing on your mind. To tell Satoru. There was no trouble in finding him, given that your Zenin senses were intensified from the mall. You bolted to the lounge and found Satoru lying lazily on the couch with a can of Coca-Cola in his hand, flipping through TV channels. 

"Satoru-" you called out, desperately panting. 

He turned to face you, immediately raising his sunglasses onto the top of his head in concern at the sight of you. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" he began to stand up. 

At that point, you didn't want to speak anymore. All you could do was shakily raise the receipt to his vision line. His eyes widened once he figured out what it could be. He rushed over to you and snatched the paper out of your hand. He flipped the receipt repeatedly, and a deep frown took over his face. 

"I see," he whispered. Satoru forced himself to take his eyes off of Suguru's handwriting and made eye contact with you. Your big e/c eyes stared up at him wildly. He instinctively wrapped his arms around your neck and brought you into him, resting his head on top of yours. His heart melted when he realized you were trembling. "Poor baby, I know this shook you up." 

It felt as if you forgot how to breathe or blink. So many questions ran through your head and you knew Satoru didn't have any answers because this was your first lead in months. You wanted to cry but couldn't, so you stood still in Satoru's embrace. You knew he was shaken up about it too because his heart was practically beating out of his chest. 

As the two of you shared yet another intimate moment, Nanami rounded the corner into the kitchen. He immediately made his presence known by clearing his throat, trying not to show his repulsion at the sight. Satoru shot him a soft slick smile as his head remained on top of yours. 

You turned to see who had entered the room and your eyes widened. Confusion and anxiety rippled across your chest as you tried to figure out why you felt like you had just been caught...but you kind of were though. 

"Nanami!" you squeaked nervously, pushing Satoru away. Nanami tried his best to look unbothered as he readjusted his glasses and shifted his attention to get a cup of water that he originally came in for. You snatched the receipt out of Satoru's hand and walked over to the blonde-haired man. "Look."

After studying it for a few seconds he huffed in disapproval. "You should take this to Yaga, Y/N." 

"No need," Satoru interjected. "We can take it from here," he said slyly. 

'We? ' Nanami thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(¯'·._.··¸.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.The Casino.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸··._.·'¯)

The day after you showed Satoru and Nanami the receipt, Nanami called out sick. You felt beyond guilty for hugging Satoru publicly, and it was truly a one-time thing, you were just shaken up. You tried explaining that to Nanami over text, but he didn't respond. 

Today you were assigned a solo mission to take care of a grade 2 curse inside of the 5-star hotel and casino - Aman Tokyo. 

As you sat quietly in the back of Ijichi's car, your thoughts rained down on you coinciding with the state of the night sky. Dark gray clouds filled the sky, pushing the Tokyo lights into overtime. What made it worse was you had to look the part given that you had to infiltrate the casino part first. You wore a silk black spaghetti strapped dress that slit at your knee. It was coupled with a thin silk black scarf around your neck and pearled jewelry.