07. Satoru's Not Finished

A/N: Hi! It's me again :). I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to update the story lately. I hope that people read it and it gains momentum. We're slowly but surely getting to the SMUT. I love the buildup, it's generating more ideas hehe.

The sky above began to swirl with gray clouds over the fallen body of Satoru.

He wasn't dead.

You had just snapped his neck to prove a point. You knew his reverse cursed technique would go into effect immediately. Turning to look at the men who decided to attend the show, a small smile formed on your lips at the sight.

Nanami's brows were furrowed, yet the corners of his mouth were turned upward. Yaga looked grim and Megumi looked startled, not expecting you to temporarily murder his only parental figure in cold blood.

A slow clap broke the silence. Geto had an evilly amused look on his face. "I'm impressed, Y/N-chan... Satoru's gonna be pissed," he said with a chuckle.

You turned around, ignoring him, and went to retrieve your jacket that was wrapped around Gojo's face. As you knelt over his still body, carefully lifting his head to unravel the jacket you took the opportunity to study him. This was the first time you had truly gotten close to him. Of course, you thought he was attractive throughout your time at Jujutsu High, he swooned any girl who looked his way. But you could never get over how annoying he was with his constant teasing...until now.

"I like you better when you're quiet, Satoru," you muttered under your breath. His sickly sweet scent filled your nose as your hands briefly but gently touched his hair as you removed the jacket. You were kind of taken aback at how soft his hair was, his sweet pheromones brushed across your face which put you in a trance. As you slowly pulled the jacket down past his eyes -

They were wide open.

At that moment, time was frozen in the air

At that moment, time was frozen in the air. Satoru's electric eyes were glowing as they burned straight through you. His hand shot up and grabbed your arm, his hands ice cold from lying on the hard, unforgiving ground.

You sucked your breath in sharply as he yanked you closer to him.

"Really Y/N?" Gojo managed to whisper hoarsely, looking very unamused. You were inches apart, ‌eye contact remaining steady. Something was exchanged between the two of you, until Principal Yaga cleared his throat, reminding them that there were other people present.

"I had to make my point, Satoru," you said softly, trying to sound a tad apologetic as you pulled away. You wanted to say you were sorry but refused. It's not your fault he got caught lackin' from seeing you in a sports bra, Satoru was a horndog. You didn't forget they were in a special grade test, he did.

Both of you managed to stand up, yet Satoru hadn't taken his gaze off you. He was disappointed that you had caught him so off guard, but the attempt to wound his ego by distracting him with your glorious body made him hungry. He didn't want to settle this in the ring anymore, he wanted to settle the fight in his bedroom.