19. The Cosmic Intertwine 🍋

A/N - ummm it's the way I said to get this to 400 reads and y'all hit that mark THE NEXT DAY. Alright... here's my debut for real.

Please vote and comment <3

[TW - Finger Fucking, Face Riding, Unprotected Seggs]

19. The Cosmic Intertwine🍋

The sun and the moon spend eternity chasing each other around the world. The moon has a silver illumination with a diamond-studded sky. The sun lights up the earth but is susceptible to clouds covering it. But their collision was quite a sight to see. The earth never thought it would see the day the two would truly dance.

Once you voiced your demands, the sun bowed to the moon, and Satoru completely and utterly submitted to you, willingly.

As you removed his final layer of clothing, his smooth bulge slapped against his stomach eagerly. Taking a moment to admire its perfection while you pulled the soaked string of your thong to the left hungrily. The moon always had control of the ocean tides, but in exchange for submission, the sun heated the waters.

"How are you so perfect Satoru?" you purred, gently pressing the palm of your hand against his shaft and wrapping your fingers around it... one by one.

Slow... painfully slow.

Satoru didn't respond. He couldn't. The contemplation and choice of him submitting wasn't an option for him anymore. He ached and throbbed for further contact from Y/N, nothing in the world mattered in that moment except her and what her next move was.

He watched as you moved to hover over his needy cock. "Speak," you spat, rubbing your clit along his length, completely drenching it with your juices.

"I just want to be perfect-" as soon as he began, you lifted up his hardness and positioned it to where the tip barely broke your entrance. "I want to be perfect for you."

You slid down slow... painfully slow, savoring every inch he penetrated for the first time and certainly not the last. Once you watched yourself sit down fully, your eyes floated to his. The look of endearment he once had earlier turned into whimpering desperation.

"Ohhh..." you cooed and clicked your tongue, "Satoru is so needy mm?"

He watched as your soft breast began to bounce up and down as you rose and fell onto his dick. Satoru had been with plenty of people before, but he was always in control. But you... you were irrevocably consuming him in a way he had never had before. Your eyes bridled with something deeper than lust and he was determined to figure it out, almost pushing him to engage his Six Eyes.

"C-can I touch you?" Satoru's hands moved to grab onto your breasts.

"No." you slapped his hands away yet again. "Matter of fact, slide down so I can fuck you better," you demanded in a low tone.

Satoru did as he was told, his head now laying on your silk pillow, your pheromones on your bed putting him in a state of drunkenness as you began riding him at a quicker pace. He lay there, watching you please yourself while he did nothing. It was driving him insane.

"Sit on my face baby," Satoru pleaded. "I see you trying to get yourself there, just let me help. I'm not a good for nothing ya know." he disobeyed you, grabbing your arms with a panting grin.

You paused and tilted your head to the side, revealing the fact that you were thrown off by his words.

'Sit on his face?'