Android 17 (Dragon Ball Z)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[I/N] = Island Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

(Since 17's real name Lapis is gender neutral, it won't be changed.)

Now let the story begin.

At a wildlife park located on the island of [I/N], park ranger [Y/N] [L/N] patrols the area as he enjoys the beauty of his surroundings.

Man, I love this job! The lush green forest, all the noise made by various birds and other small animals echoing from every direction, its just so...calming.

He smiles to himself before hearing the sound of a gunshot off in the distance.

Oh no! So much for being calming!

Pulling out his own firearm for protection, [Y/N] begins rushing over to where the noise came from.

On his way there, he meets up with his partner Lapis, also known as Android 17.

Android 17 : I'm guessing you heard that too [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : How could I not? It was so loud that you'd be able to hear it all the way on the other side of the island. What do you think it was?

Android 17 : My best guess is poachers, but I can't be sure until we get there.

Poachers?! How would they be able to get to [I/N] when it's surrounded on all sides by water that most ships can't navigate?!

Entering a clearing, both park rangers see a trio of men hauling away the body of a dead deer.

Poacher #1 : Good shot boss!

Poacher #2 : Yeah, you hit her point blank!

Poacher Leader : Heh, thanks boys. Now quit yapping and help me get this doe onto the chopper! Our employer will pay us handsomely for this.

That poor deer! What if she had fawns to take care of?

[Y/N] glances at his partner, who gives him a nod as they both step out and make their presence known to the poachers.

Android 17 : Stop right there you three!

Poachers : Huh?

They turn around to see the pair of [I/N] park rangers walking towards them.

[Y/N] : Hunting is outlawed here on [I/N], so you three are under arrest!

Poacher #2 : Oh no, whatever shall we do boss?

Poacher #1 : We're no match for these two mighty park rangers.

Both of them say before laughing as their leader shakes his head and sighs.

Poacher Leader : Enough fooling around and just shoot them already!

The three ready their guns and fire, only for Lapis to quickly push [Y/N] out of the way.

She's gonna get herself killed!

Much to the shock of everyone, Lapis catches all three bullets in her hand and lets them fall to the ground.

H-how did she do that?!

[Y/N] questions as the poachers back away from his partner out of fear.

Android 17 : Your bullets can't hurt me, so just put down the guns and surrender yourselves.

Poacher : W-what are you, s-some kind of robot?!

Lapis simply chuckles and smirks at this.

Android 17 : Well you're half right.

She says before turning to her partner.

Android 17 : [Y/N], call the [I/N] police to come pick these clowns up.

[Y/N] : A-already did Lapis, they're on their way.

Android 17 : Good. Now...

She narrows her eyes at the three poachers.

Android 17 : Not only did you kill an innocent animal, but you also tried doing the same thing to the man I love. That...is something I do not take lightly. I'll tell you once more, put down your guns or else.

Poachers : Ok! J-just don't hurt us!

They cry out as Lapis approaches them and smiles before destroying their rifles with a ki blast.

Android 17 : Glad we have an understanding. Sit tight while the authorities come get you. Let's go [Y/N], we still have one more thing to deal with.

She walks off as [Y/N] quickly follows her.

[Y/N] : Mind explaining what the heck just happened?

Android 17 : In a moment, but first we have to take care....of that.

She says while pointing to a black helicopter a couple yards away.

[Y/N] : So that's how the poachers made it to [I/N]!

Android 17 : Yes, but it won't be leaving this island.

Charging up a ki blast, Lapis launches it at the helicopter, blowing it up.

Android 17 : Done. Now I'll do my best to explain everything to you [Y/N].

Timeskip

Having told [Y/N] about her being an Android and answering all the questions he asked, Lapis smirks at seeing her partner's stunned expression.

Android 17 : Is there anything else you'd like to know [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Just...one more question.

Android 17 : And that is?

[Y/N] : Earlier you told those poachers I was the man you love, d-did you really mean that Lapis?

The cyborg's eyes widen as a faint blush appears on her face.

O-oh. Somehow I completely forgot that I said that. Well, guess now's the time to confess.

Android 17 : I did say that didn't I? To tell you the truth [Y/N], I've had a thing for you ever since we started working together.

[Y/N] : R-really?

His face reddens as she nods.

Android 17 : Yeah, my life has been...less than normal, and that's putting it lightly. When I'm with you though, I feel like a regular person. I just want you to know that I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Lapis, and I'm glad you're my partner.

Android 17 : You're not bothered by me being a cyborg at all?

[Y/N] : Nope! Honestly I think it's kinda cool.

He says before getting pulled into a passionate kiss by Lapis, sinking into it as the [I/N] police arrive to take the terrified poachers away.