Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[F/C] = Favorite Color

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

(For the genderbend name, Ghirahim will be changed to Ghiraher. Yes I know it sounds stupid, but I think it's funny.)

Now let the story begin.

Near the Earth Temple atop Eldin Volcano, a demonic being wearing [F/C] armor named [Y/N] is waiting impatiently for his partner to show up.

What is taking so long?! Ghiraher should've had no issue in capturing that girl!

He groans in annoyance before seeing a human clad in green exiting the temple.

A human? What's he doing here on the surface? Wait, this must be the boy Ghiraher told me she encountered at Skyview Temple! Perhaps he could provide me some amusement while I wait?

Before he could confront the human, Ghiraher teleports in front of  him with an unhappy expression.

[Y/N] : It's about time you-

The demon cuts himself off as he takes notice of something.

[Y/N] : Where's the girl? Don't tell me she has gotten away twice now!

Ghiraher : I was close [Y/N], so very close to getting my hands on her....but then....THAT GODDESS SERVING DOG GOT IN MY WAY ONCE AGAIN!

She yells in an unbridled fury that causes her partner to flinch a little.

Oh boy, I hate it when she gets this worked up. There's only one thing to do in this situation.

Cautiously, [Y/N] approaches his furious lover and gently wraps his arms around her.

[Y/N] : Listen, the girl escaping us is only delaying the inevitable. Sooner or later, we will have her in our grasp, and then we can finally begin our Master's revival. I know how much you despise failure, but what happened today and at Skyview Temple means nothing in the grand scheme of things Ghiraher. Together, you and I will see to it that the Demon King shall plunge this world into darkness once more, it's only a matter of time.

She immediately calms down and smiles warmly at him

Ghiraher : Yes, you are right as always my love. The return of our Master won't be stopped just because of a few simple mistakes. I apologize for my fit of anger a moment ago, it's a character flaw of mine. Now, let's not waste any more time here and head to our next destination.

[Y/N] : And where would that be?

Ghiraher : The Temple of Time, which is located in....Lanaryu Desert.

Hearing this causes [Y/N] to scrunch his face in disgust.

[Y/N] : Just great. As if this extremely hot volcano wasn't bad enough! Now we're going to a wasteland full of sand! I hate sand!

Ghiraher : I know you do, but we must do whatever it takes to capture the girl and prepare for the Demon King's revival.

She's right, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about this.

The male demon sighs and nods in understanding.

[Y/N] : Fine, if it's for our Master, then I'll tolerate traversing that awful desert.

Author's Note : [Y/N]'s feelings on Lanaryu Desert do not reflect my own. The Lanaryu Province is actually my favorite of the three provinces in Skyward Sword, with the exception of its bosses....because they aren't very good.

Ghiraher : Honestly, I don't understand why you despise sand so much.

[Y/N] : What's not to despise about it?! It's coarse, rough, and gets everywhere!

He exclaims in gradually increasing anger as a [F/C] aura begins to flare up around him.

And he says I'm the overdramatic one. Better calm him down before his demonic energy destroys a good chunk of this province, not that it wouldn't be delightful to see.

The white clad demoness shakes her head before calming her lover down the same way he did for her earlier.

Ghiraher : Darling, there's no need to get so riled up. When we get to Lanaryu, I can use my magic to form a protective barrier around you, preventing that simply horrible sand from ever making contact with you.

She tells him while smirking a little.

Why do I get the feeling she's mocking me?

[Y/N] : I don't need a barrier, and stop doing that!

Ghiraher : Doing what [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Smirking!

She chuckles and gives him a kiss, making the [F/C] armored demon blush ever so faintly.

Ghiraher : Aww, you're blushing! You and I have been together for hundreds of years and yet you still become a flustered mess whenever I give you affection. Who knew a demon could be so adorable?

[Y/N] : I am not adorable! Also, I do not blush!

Ghiraher : Heh, whatever you say my love. Just letting you know though, I think you look quite exquisite when you blush.

The demoness' teasing causes his face to redden even more as he huffs in annoyance.

[Y/N] : Whatever. I thought you said we should be on our way to Lanaryu? So why are you wasting time here trying to fluster me?!

Ghiraher : Sorry handsome, I just love seeing you act all....what's the word humans use for it.....tsundere? But I'm done now, so let's get back to business. Lanaryu will be where the girl's heading next, and I won't let her escape me again!

[Y/N] : You know what they say Ghiraher, third time's the charm.

Ghiraher : Yes, and if that boy in green gets in our way...I shall not be merciful this time around!

[Y/N] : Now there's the Ghiraher I know and love!

Ghiraher : Love you too. After we're done in Lanaryu, I'll see to it that my Bokoblin minions clean all the sand grains off your armor.

The two demons share one last kiss before teleporting to Lanaryu Desert together, intent on finally capturing the girl they need to revive their evil master.