Quattro (Yu-Gi-Oh)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

(Quattro is a gender neutral moniker, so I'll be sticking with it, but for Quattro's real name Thomas, it'll be changed to Taylor.)

Now let the story begin.

In Heartland City, [Y/N] [L/N] is currently on a date with his girlfriend Taylor Arclight, who is more well known as Quattro.

This is nice. It's been a while since Quattro and I were able to go out together. Nothing could possibly ruin spending time with my girl.

Unfortunately, a group of Quattro's fans recognize her and gather around the two, much to [Y/N]'s annoyance.

I stand corrected. Why now of all times did we have to run into a group of my girlfriend's fanboys?

He sighs as the boys begin showering Quattro with praise.

Fanboy #1 : We love you Quattro!

Fanboy #2 : You're the best duelist ever!

Fanboy #3 : Can I have your autograph?!

Fanboy #4 : Me too! I want an autograph too!

Quattro : Alright, take it easy fellas. I'd be more than happy to give you all autographs.

Fanboys : Thank you so much Quattro!

Quattro : Heh, no problem boys. I'd do anything for my adoring fans.

She says with a smug smile and begins sighing autographs for them all as [Y/N] grows more and more irritated.

Look at her. I love Quattro, but she can get too carried away when it comes to her popularity.

More and more fans come over and swarm Quattro, who doesn't seem to mind in the slightest.

That's it, I've had enough of this.

Fed up with Quattro and her fans, [Y/N] begins walking through the crowd away from his girlfriend.

After signing some more autographs and posing for a few pictures, Quattro notices her boyfriend leaving from the corner of her eye.

Huh? Where's he going?

She begins following after [Y/N].

Quattro : Babe, what are you doing?

He turns around and looks at her.

[Y/N] : Oh, are you done with your little meet and greet now?

Quattro : Don't tell me you're mad about that. I can't help it that I'm basically a celebrity and have a lot of fans [Y/N].

[Y/N] : You're impossible.

He shakes his head and continues walking.

Quattro : Come on [Y/N], no need to be like that. What, were you jealous because of all those guys or something?

She jokes as [Y/N] ignores her, but feels himself getting more agitated.

Quattro : Why are you acting like a child [Y/N]? Aren't we supposed to be on a date? You're kinda ruining the mood babe.

[Y/N] : Taylor Arclight, you have no right saying that to me!

He turns around and shouts at her, catching Quattro off guard.

[Y/N] used my full name, he only does that when he's really mad at me.

[Y/N] : I'm not the one who brought our date to a halt to mingle with some fanboys! You always do this Taylor! Can't we go out just once without your fans getting in the way?! The worst thing about it is how much you enjoy their attention! You could tell them you're out with your boyfriend and would like some privacy but you don't! Sometimes it feels like you care more about your fans than being with me. I love you Taylor, but I don't know if I can take being second fiddle anymore.

Quattro stands in shock as [Y/N] walks away, allowing everything he said to sink in.

I messed up real bad didn't I?

She questions before solemnly heading back home.

Timeskip

Quattro finished explaining everything that happened between her and [Y/N] to her sisters Michelle and Christa (yes, Trey and Quinton are also girls in this).

Christa : I honestly get where he's coming from Quattro. You do have a tendency to let your fame get in the way of your relationship.

Michelle : Uh-huh. I'm afraid Christa is right Taylor, [Y/N] often takes a backseat to your dueling career. I remember one time you-

Quattro : Ok I get it! I've been a terrible girlfriend to [Y/N]!

She looks down sadly as her sister go to comfort her.

Quattro : What am I supposed to do? I love [Y/N] and I don't wanna lose him.

Michelle : Just go to him and apologize.

Christa : Yes, and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes again.

They're right. I'm lucky to have two great sisters I can rely on.

Quattro hugs her sisters before leaving the house to make amends with [Y/N].

Just wait babe, I'm gonna make everything up to you. I promise.

After texting her boyfriend to meet her at their favorite restaurant, Quattro waits for him to arrive.

When he does, she wastes no time apologizing to him.

Quattro : Look [Y/N], I just wanna say I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. It's been pointed out to me that I tend to put my fans before you, which is something I never intended to do. I love you so much babe, you mean so much more to me than my fans and popularity. For now on, I won't let anything get in the way of our dates.

[Y/N] : I should apologize too Taylor. The way I acted and yelled at you made me feel like the most toxic jerk alive.

Quattro : Nah, I had it coming. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably do the same.

[Y/N] : How about we forget about all that and focus on what we want to eat?

Quattro : Fine by me. I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Quattro.

They share a brief kiss before ordering their food, both enjoying their time together.