Part Twelve - The Morning After

When I awoke, I had no idea what time it was, nor what had transpired after I put my cock into Nonon's mouth. I sat up, I was still naked, but I could see the four girls sleeping, my cum dripping from them, and their faces frozen in pleasure. One change however was the fact they had a marking on their bodies in some location, one that held a design I liked, a sword and shield in a resting position with some flare on the sides. Before I could admire the women's bodies, I quickly felt parched and went to get food and water, luckily, it seemed like we weren't in here long since there was plenty here still. As I was eating, Nonon had managed to begin getting up, "Man, that was intense." Once she got her bearings, she noticed me eating, "I assume you don't remember anything?" She was naked, her breasts bounced as she moved, I nodded, "Yeah, last thing I remember was putting my cock in your mouth." 

Nonon looked to my cock as she walked over, her face blushing, "Well, just know you managed to go through all four of us singularly, then took us all on in an orgy style fuck." She got on her knees and began to suck my cock, which was erect, "Now, let me have a taste of what made each of us submit to you." I felt sensitive, however long this was had managed to stick around right now, and I already felt like I was going to burst. After a few well timed sucks, she got what she wanted as I blew a load into her mouth, which seemed thicker and had more than my previous loads. Nonon seemed to be in bliss as she began to swallow my cum, and once she was done, she kissed my cock, "This is it, the thing that made two of the hardest to please people submit. I don't regret this, my master." I felt like I wanted to fuck her right now, but my cock had gone limp, Nonon saying, "Bout damn time, you fucked us for a full day, I was wondering when your cock would run out of steam." 

She made herself something and sat beside me, my meal wasn't enough, and I was going for seconds. Nonon said, "Just so you know, you're more fertile now. Your gramps told me to tell you that after you fucked our brains out." I sighed, "Come on grandpa, you got to warn me beforehand." Nonon smirked as she leaned into my vision, "That won't change anything though, won't it?" I shook my head, "No, it's just something one should know before it happens, like that religion thing." Nonon shrug, "I know nothing about that, you'll have to find the time to speak with the priestesses about that one." We began to eat, and after a meal for five from me, the girls were waking up. I waved, "Good morning." The girls nodded, and as they moved, their breasts bounced, and my eyes couldn't peel away. Emma came to me and kissed me, "Morning, Arthur." I don't know what did it, or if the food gave me the energy, but I got rock hard when she did that.

Eleanor said, "Good grief, how do you still have the means to get it up!? I swear, I might be pregnant from how many times you came in me." She leaned over to get food from a box, Elizabeth whispered in my ear, "She was the one who submitted first, show her you wear the pants in the relationship." I smirked, if that was the case, why shouldn't I? I walked behind her, quietly, since she was picking through her options. I lined myself up, then thrusted my cock into her pussy, it tightened as she moaned in pleasure. I lifted her up and began to thrust, Eleanor saying, "Wait! I'm still sensitive!" I turned her face to me and said, "You're mine now, just admit you love it when my cum fills your womb." I watched her face shift from surprise to pleasure as her pussy got tighter again, "Yes! I'm sorry for complaining! Please, impregnate me!" I began to thrust faster, Eleanor's moans filled the room as the other girls watched as if in a trance. 

I pounded her harder, my cock pushing into her womb as Eleanor moaned in sheer bliss. With that, my cock felt like it was time, being so close to the place it sought, it let me know it was time. I whispered into her ear, "I'm going to cum Eleanor." Eleanor shouted, "Yes! Cum inside me! Let me take your seed and give birth to your child!" With those words, I came, and Eleanor let out a moan of pure pleasure. I took my cock out and sat her on the ground, she got up and began to make out with me as if it was the final moment she had with me. Once she broke away, she said, "I loved it, but don't do it before I eat again, it makes my stomach confused." I nodded, "Noted, my lovely Eleanor." I slapped her ass, and she let out a small moan before she smiled at me, "You know exactly how to please a woman, I love it." She began to look for her food, her ass waving in my face, and I had to hold back from banging her brains out again.