Part Ten - Ensuring it Worked

I held my hand to Lilia, who took it without hesitation, and I took a dive into her mind again, making sure I was thorough in my work. As I checked Lilia asked, "You mentioned a harem, if you did succeed, would you add me into it?" I remained focused, but chatting was nice, so I decided to respond, "In the same regards to the pleasure question, I would as for consent. I'm not a villain." Lilia responded, as if she already had the response ready, "Then I shall, the one who saved me should have the rights to my body after all." I responded, a bit cheeky, "You say that like this is a done deal. The mind control might not have been the cause of this for all we know." Lilia looked to me, "Just a hunch." I went around her conscious mind and found nothing, same with the subconscious, so I said, "I think I got it, all we can do is test to see if it worked." Lilia took my hand, that she was still holding, and put it on one of her breasts, "Then what are you waiting for?" 

I sighed, taking my clothes off, "How did I even end up in this situation." Lilia assisted me, taking my clothes and folding them before putting them on her desk. I asked, "Do you want to get a condom?" She just pulled me onto her bed, "I'd rather feel it properly, using a condom might change the outcome." I thought, then nodded, "Fair enough actually, you could be right." I began to rub the tip of my cock on her pussy after I peeled the swimsuit to the side, noticing she was actually wet, "Good sign I think, your wet." Lilia nodded, "I hope so." I put my cock in her, all the way too, and I got none of the usual moans or blushing from her like I did with the girls. I hypothesized, "Hm, maybe the body doesn't realize it's pleasure yet, how about we stimulate it." I began to thrust, the feeling was nice, but I was more focused on Lilia, who wasn't making a sound. I was about to give up for the moment, maybe I did miss something, until Lilia began to moan.

Lilia said, "You feel amazing, which means you managed to solve the issue." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me, "From now on, you're my master, not only as the contract says, but because of my own wishes." She tightened up, likely as a result of the pleasure, "Then your wish is my command!" I began to thrust faster, which caused her massive breasts to bounce. I couldn't hold myself back, so I took the swimsuit's shoulder straps off Lilia and got to see her beautiful bare breasts. I put my face into them for a moment, motorboating them before I began to suck her tits. Lilia, who likely hadn't experienced pleasure in a fairly long time, was moaning like crazy, "More! More! I need more!" She locked her legs around my back, but that didn't stop me from my rapid thrusting. Since she got so tight, I couldn't help but cum inside her, her moan from my cum being the loudest yet. 

But once I finished, I just resumed thrusting, Lilia's moans sounded so deep in pleasure that she likely had no idea where she was anymore. The tightness of her pussy only made me want to fuck her more, and I had only just gotten here today. After I kissed her, I came again, to which I pulled out this time, watching my handywork come out of her pussy. When I checked on her, she was dazed, barely even conscious. I wondered how this would effect the others of this sector, since it had been some time since they arrived here as well. I decided to enter her bathroom and clean myself off before getting dressed again. By the time I was dressed, Lilia had just begun moving again. I waited for her to get dressed in the maid outfit, which I was going to fuck her in one of these days, and she said, "We should continue with the others, it would be better to solve this issue before the perpetrator catches on." I nodded, "You're quite right, lead the way." I began to follow her to the next person.

We wound up at the mansions pool, Lilia leading me to the only one at this pool, sitting on the side of the pool in one of the many lounging chairs, "Zenith, someone has come to help us, this is master Arthur." Zenith, who lifted her hat to look at Lilia, said, "Master, does that mean?" Lilia nodded, "Yes, he has allowed me to feel pleasure again, as per the contract and my own will, I am under his employ." Zenith was, in all senses of the word, hot as hell. She wore a bikini, and her breasts were as big as Lilia's. Lilia said, "This is Zenith, a fellow maid, she's on break for a few days since we need more rest due to a lack of pleasure." I reached out and shook Zenith's hand, "Nice to meet you Zenith." I felt the warnings, slightly more intense than Lilia, but it wasn't enough to make me feel the need to recoil in abject fear.