Part Eight - First Steps with Seris

It's been a day, the submission was in, but I wanted to get to work on Seris. Now, taking full control of her mind and making her do it would feel like I got robbed, so I was going to do this subconsciously, rewriting her perception. It would be more time consuming, but I could have an easier time with this since I could record it too for extra proof to her. I couldn't do it while she was awake, I didn't have that good of a control over my magic yet, nor could I go too far either since, again, not a good enough control yet. However, I could make her do some of it, along with some other stuff. So, I decided to wait until she was asleep, because I was at least good enough to sneak into her room... and the fact she was a heavy sleeper since she didn't hear Caera and I fucking. 

I left my room, hours after Seris went to bed, and carefully snuck in. When I got close enough, I checked her breathing, and it seemed she was in a deep sleep, she wouldn't wake up unless hostile intent was sent her way. However, now that I wasn't focused on her face, I realized she moved in her sleep, because her bra and panties were shown for all to see as her blankets are no longer on her. However, this wasn't the pair she wore before, the ones she wore before were blue, these were a sexy black pair, meant to show to someone special. I didn't question it, maybe she just preferred the sexy black pair to sleep in and the blue pair for lounging, who knew? But I chose to get to work, since she wasn't awake, she wasn't mentally on guard, so I had a far easier time than I usually would on a person. 

As I worked, she shifted her position a few times, occasionally getting into a rather sexy position for me to look at as I focused on the subconscious. I managed to get that me, being her student, it was normal for me to receive hand jobs from her whenever I asked. Because I got to the hand job part, it was normal for her to dress provocatively for me while giving me this service. Lastly, I was allowed to, whenever I wanted, feel her up, even with my mouth or cock. That was as good as I could do right now, mostly as the human... well, any mind was rather hard to maneuver without practice. I was getting that practice, mostly from people Seris needed information from, so she lets me use mind control on them, but it would take time to get a true path that's universal for all minds. However, knowing this took a few hours, I chose to go to bed so I could actually have energy in the morning. 

The next day, I got through the training I usually did, and decided to get to work with part one of Seris' challenge. Since she was in her office, about to wrap things up, I went to her room and set up a computer to record the proof she wanted, but I was going to state I wanted it for later use. Seris, who was only in her underwear, saw me as I sat on the bed, she asked, "Arthur, what do you want?" She didn't ask it out of annoyance or anything, but more or less confused. I said, "Seris, can I have a hand job? I can't settle down without one." Seris smirked, I also made it to where she was aroused when I lusted over her body, a means to make her weaker in the future. I also stated that, until I removed the layers of mind control I was putting on, she forgot her own challenge, so she had no idea this was something she was trying to not do. She came to me and sat next to me, "So, what do you want me to wear then? As you know, I have a decently large wardrobe."

I asked, "Would you mind if I looked?" She shook her head, "No, I don't mind, go ahead." Seris let me into her closet, which was walk in since this room was given to her because of her wardrobe, and shown me the section with her more provocative clothes. As I looked, a certain article caught my attention, the bra and panties she wore the night before. I showed her the articles of clothing, "I'd like you to wear this." Seris' smirk returned, "Alright then, let me put it on, so head back to the bed and strip." I smiled and walked back to the bed, stripped, and my cock was rock hard when she came out, seductively walking towards me in the sexy black pair of underwear. She took some lotion out of a drawer and put some on her hands, once she did, she came to me with a smile, "Are you ready, my student?" I nodded, "Of course, just know I'll be touching you as I please during and after the hand job." She nodded, "Of course, I expected nothing less."