Part Five - My Lovely Bunny

(I will state this here, I put Lemon under the tags, and I won't leave warnings for when it happens. Today is the only exception, expect it from today onwards, sometimes without warning. If that isn't for you, just like for my other story, you're free to stop reading, I find no issue with it.)

When I was on a beeline to my room, grandfather noticed my emotional state, he said, "Arthur, I'd calm down, you could make a mistake." I looked back, "Grandpa, I don't think this is a mistake." He looked me in the eyes, he then sighed, "I was warned of this, just do it in moderation. Love is a powerful thing, but I won't control your life. All I ask, is that you treat her right, got it." I looked to grandfather, his eyes were stern, I responded with the confidence I just gained, "Of course, I'll take responsibility for my love." He waved me off, "I won't say I saw anything, just make sure you don't break your training." With that, he walked off, and I went to my room.

I felt anxious, excited even, my heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. When the door opened, I saw Caera, and she looked absolutely beautiful. I don't know when, but she managed to get a bunny suit, and she was now wearing it as it shown her ample breasts. I felt my heart skip a beat, and I was quick to rise and greet her with a hug and a kiss. Looking into her eyes, I asked, "Are you sure about this? I won't force you to do anything you don't want." I felt her hand reach to my erect cock, grabbing it through my clothes, "I'd never have put this on if I didn't want it either, it's far to provocative." I then asked, "When and why did you get it?" Caera said, "My mother gave it to me, she said to use it on someone I love. So, take me, my love. Prove your love for me."

(Caera in the bunny suit)

Feeling my limit in waiting, I striped as quickly as possible, and when I was done, Caera was staring at my erect cock

Feeling my limit in waiting, I striped as quickly as possible, and when I was done, Caera was staring at my erect cock. Something had drawn her to it, but she shook her head, she then smiled seductively, "This lovely bunny is waiting for your orders, master." I felt myself blush, she was pulling the "maid/servant bunny girl" thing I had only read about in my old life. I walked to my bed and sat on the edge, "Come to me." She did as I asked, walking up to me, in arms reach too. I began to feel her up, her hips, waist, stomach, thighs, I was going to get a full feel for her. I then said, "Get on your knees." She did as I asked, and as soon as she did, I slid my cock into her breasts, I was giving her a titty fuck. Caera seductively smiled as she squeezed her breasts together to make the feeling tighter, and it felt heavenly on my cock. 

She then pushed me back into a sitting position, then began to move her breasts in different directions to pleasure my cock, and I was beginning to feel it. However, I didn't want to cum on her, I felt it would be a waste to paint her with my seed right in the beginning. I said, "Stop, I don't want to paint you just yet." Caera did as I asked, standing up with a smile, "My master, what is your next order?" I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me, she moaned as I did, "I want you to show me your skills as my lovely bunny. I want you to bounce up and down on my cock." She smiled and pushed me down on the bed, "Your wish is my command, my lovely master." She pulled part of her bunny suit away from her pussy, revealing it to my cock which seemed to aim for it.