Part Nine - A Reason for Familiarity

I decided to put my things away, to make my room more presentable, and I had done so in about five minutes. I looked to the clean and set up room, "Not bad, still too fancy for me though." The room, because of the location and things in it, seemed way too high class for someone like me who was fine with things he liked over the expensive brand items. I sat at the desk for a few minutes, considering the problem laid out before me with minimal information. But before I got too deep, the door opened, and I tried to show respect to the woman who entered with a slight bow, "Hello, my name is Arthur, I might not be good with etiquette, but I can get better as time goes on if you wish." The woman, with a soft and kind voice said, "Oh, don't you worry, we're not ones for etiquette either. You don't have to bow." When I straightened myself up, but was immediately shocked by the fact she had her skirt pulled up to show her panties. 

The woman chuckled after she saw my reaction and put her skirt back down, "Sorry about that, it's something I decide to do with new faces just to see their reaction

The woman chuckled after she saw my reaction and put her skirt back down, "Sorry about that, it's something I decide to do with new faces just to see their reaction. My name is Ariel Anemoi Asura, nice to meet you Arthur." She extended her hand, and I shook it. When I did, I got warning signs in my head and I pulled my hand back. Ariel said, "Arthur, is something wrong?" I said, "You tried to do something, what was it? I never had warning signs in my head like that before." Ariel tilted her head, "Whatever do you mean, I had no other desire than to shake your hand." I was confused, then said, "Pardon me." I put my hand on her shoulder, and just like before, major warnings in my head. I quickly let go, "What in the world?" The feeling was familiar, but it was more hostile, intrusive. I asked, "Who else is in this location, this feeling, it's familiar." Ariel thought, then said, "Nobles and their daughters, maids, fighters, an intellectual, and a sprinkle of others." I then said, "Take me to one of the maids." Ariel, intrigued, took me to a maid... who was on the floor doing cleaning. 

Ariel spoke as I was marveled by the, in my opinion, sexy maid, "Lilia, can I have some of your time?" Lilia stood up, then turned to face us, "Of course my lady, what seems to be the issue?" Ariel shook her head, "Oh, it's not from me, it's from ...

Ariel spoke as I was marveled by the, in my opinion, sexy maid, "Lilia, can I have some of your time?" Lilia stood up, then turned to face us, "Of course my lady, what seems to be the issue?" Ariel shook her head, "Oh, it's not from me, it's from our new assistant Arthur here." I did a slight bow, "Nice to meet you, my name is Arthur." Lilia did a small curtsey, "Nice to meet you Arthur, I'm Lilia." We both straightened ourselves out, Lilia asking, "What seems to be the problem sir Arthur?" I replied, "Ok, first, drop the sir, I'm not that important. Second, mind if I touch you for a second, I have a theory about something I need to check." Lilia looked to Ariel, who nodded, then said, "Of course." I put my hand on her shoulder, and I got weak warnings, but they were there. I took my hand off her, "How weird, the warnings I got from Lilia are far weaker, but far more familia..." I stopped talking, I knew what this was, I turned to Ariel, all pleasantries out the window, "Seal this place from the outside, now!"