Part Two - Baby Steps to the Supernatural World

As I was returning from my run, the last thing I needed to do for my normal workout, but as I approached home, I began to feel strange. Now that I was... changing somehow, I had more of a reach into the supernatural world. I held caution as I entered the house, silence was all I heard aside my movement. Something felt off, different, that's when I heard a feminine voice, "So, this is the grandson of Alexander?" I turned to look at the individual, and I noticed a woman who I could state wasn't even middle age. She had pure white hair, extending down her back, but what told me she was a devil were the two obsidian black horns that protruded from her head that matched her equally obsidian eyes. Her horns protruded from her forehead upwards and bent back after a certain point, and it made my reality now clear. I nodded, "Yes, I'm Arthur, grandson to Alexander."

Grandfather entered the room, "Ah, you're back Arthur." He seemed nonchalant, so I assumed he knew this individual before me. He extended his hand to the woman, "This woman is Seris, she's one of my colleagues. She's here to assist me with... you. To be honest, you're more of an mystery than I can properly figure out right now." I looked to Seris, she seemed to give a small smile, "Nice to meet you Arthur." I nodded, "Likewise." Grandfather would point behind him, "Come on Arthur, we need to go to the basement to do the check I want done and begin your training proper, and I want you to meet someone else too." I didn't ask, I just went along with it, training was training, and it likely wouldn't change.

Once we got to the basement, it looked way different than what I remembered, because it was more expansive then a dojo, and it almost looked like a regular forest. However, there was someone my age down here, and she was drop dead gorgeous. She had red eyes and midnight blue, almost navy hair, a statuesque body with large breasts. But with that, she also had horns like Seris, except they looked more like a crown. But to me, knowing what's to come, they didn't mean much to me. Seris walked over to the girl and said, "This is my student, Caera, she'll be assisting you in training, not just in your physical and magic training, but your dormant mind control abilities." 

(Caera on the left, Seris on the right.)

I nodded and said, "Nice to meet you Caera, I'm Arthur

I nodded and said, "Nice to meet you Caera, I'm Arthur." Caera nodded, "Likewise, I hope we can learn from each other." She seemed to be nice, but that wasn't what I wanted to speak about right now. I looked to Seris and asked, "By the way, what do you mean by mind control abilities?" Seris chuckled, "Right, I forgot Alexander never brought it up." She approached me, "Essentially, your father learned mind control magic to better interrogate people easier, and your mother had a natural mind control like skill she was able to use. In a sense, using both magic and this hidden skill should assist you in the future. Caera is willing to be subjected to this since her mind is stronger, as it will help you get a better grasp on the mind of a person. After all, it's for the greater good." Caera nodded, "I will state it now, I agree to this training. Just... don't use it for immoral things after we train it." I shrugged, "As of right now, no promises. I don't even know if I can use the power." Caera sighed, "I guess your right, at least for now."