Chapter 11 - 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎?

AUTHORS NOTE - I'm trying to make this story finish as soon as possible because I have a fanfic idea coming after!

———————————————————————————

Waking up feeling a headache I tried to think about the last moments from yesterday night. Drunk, probably and most likely the reason I woke up in Matts bed.

Remembering only that it was prom, me and Matt talked a couple times I danced with everyone.. that's about it.

"Morning." Cassie muttered, walking in.
She must have came to see me..

A couple parts of the argument she had with me faintly popped up in my mind.

I just weakly smiled at her, "Who else got drunk?"

"Just you." She responded, looking at the floor whilst sitting down.

"Look, you don't like Matt do you?" She gave me a concerning look.

Ignoring the question, taking everything all in and trying to remember as much as I could she repeated herself, "Ella! Do you like him?" She raised her voice louder.

Ignoring the fact I was extremely hungover, I stood up, "Why?" I question in a confused tone. "What has it got to do with you?"

"He put you through shit ages ago, I'm one of your best friends, I know what's good for you!" She exclaimed as she stood up.

"WHAT IF I DO LOVE HIM, MAYBE I DO." I projected my voice.

"WHAT? You know he is bad for you!" She scoffed, attempting to storm out.

But she was stopped, I noticed her standing at the door frame looking up at someone.

"Nick?" I inquired in a quiet tone.

"Wrong one." Cassie rolled her eyes running past him as he made room for her.

"She hates me." Matt walked in, sitting at the bottom of the bed.

I was speechless, he most likely heard everything.

Standing up he gave me clothes he got from my parents last night who thought I was just sleeping over.

"Thank you." I grinned, walking into the bathroom with my hand on my head.

After I got changed (which took longer then it should of have due to the post-drunk effects) I went over to the kitchen and sat beside Nick who was on his phone.

"Hey Ella." He put his phone down, hugging me.

"I've ruined things with Cassie." I changed the mood, looking down at the counter.

Nick looked at me, "She told me before she left."

"You know." I took a deep breath, hoping she wouldn't tell everyone.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry, plus I think she's being fucking dramatic not to be rude."

I smiled at him then beginning to feel the headache fade back as well as feeling tired.

"You rest as much as you can and after we'll drop you back home." Nick smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned, walking back to Matts room.

Matt was there, tidying his room

"Hey." I walked over to his bed .

"Hey, rest as long as you want." He told me, completely fine with it.

Laying there for a while gave me time to think which afterwards lead me to fall asleep.

2 hours later

I woke up with the lights off and curtains closed which Matt must of done before he left the room, making me smile.

Feeling much better then I did a couple of hours ago, I fixed myself up and got out of bed and went to find Matt who probably wanted to talk to me.

"Matt?" Noticing where he was sat on the sofa, I questioned him.

He nodded at me, "Can we go somewhere, to talk." I asked in a quiet tone.

"Yeah." he lead me outside and we got into his car.

We didn't talk much apart from deciding where to go, a beautiful flowery place which included a waterfall.

After a 20 minute drive we arrived there and found a bench near the waterfall which wasn't occupied.

The atmosphere was quiet as no one came due to it being early in the morning.

"I don't know where to start." I told him, glancing at the waterfall.

He glimpsed at me, "Do you love me?" he quickly asked, starting me off with the question it's self.

Feeling my heart beating I had to answer which took me a while even though I knew the answer all along, "I do." I took a deep breath leaning back on the bench.

"I love you as well, Ella."

We locked eyes for a while, taking in the words he just told me.

We looked at each other for a while before he was leaning in slowly, I felt his lips touch mine softly as he put his arms around me carefully.

Pulling away for a moment, I processed everything whilst we glanced at each other for a while.

"I love you." I smiled, before going back to kiss him.

1 1/2 hours later of hanging out etc

Before we arrived home the whole day just implied we where together. I'm scared for the relationship, especially Cassies reaction and was it too soon?

We came through the door holding hands, laughing.

"Where have you two been?" Nick smiled, folding his arms getting up from the sofa.

"Somethings happened." Chris looked up from his phone.

"Wait, are you two?" Nick implying the question if  we where dating.

I laughed as I looked at Matt who lead us out the room leaving Nick and Chris shocked.

We sat on his bed for a while and talked.

"Was it too soon?" I asked him, wanting reassurance.

"If you're happy then why does it matter?" He placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh god, I can't began to think about Cassie." I tried not to panic.

"It's okay, you can talk to her later." He grinned.

After a long day and as it was currently 4:32pm I decided I would go and tell her before it for later in on the day + id already told Lilia and Rylie who are happy if I'm happy.

———————————————————————————

Sorry if this story is rushed I just have an amazing idea in my head and I really just want to finish this story.
Next chapter might be the last for now but I'll definitely come back to it.