Chapter 5 - 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒓

It was a Friday afternoon at 7pm, school had finished and the school had set up a fair as it was our last two months to make memories till we left school for good.

Me, Rylie, Cassie and Lilia who where all eating cotton candy and popcorn whilst walking through the fair went over to one of the hook a duck stalls.

"3 goes please." Lilia requested.

Smiling, I turned around and spotted nick who was waving at me.

"I'll catch you guys up later for the photo booth, I'm going to head over to Nick!" I grinned as they nodded.

I ran over to nick, pulling him into a hug, "Hey! Is it just you here?" I questioned as we began walking to go get a drink.

"Nope, Chris and Nate are here and surprisingly Matt came along." He answered.

"Oh cool, look let's get some coke here!" I spotted a place that sold some next to the basketball shoot out.

We payed for our drinks then stood in front of the basketball hoops.

"In for a game?" The man running the stalls inquired us "5 shots to win a big bear, 10 tries, $7."

Looking towards Nick who was smiling, he nodded.

"I'll do 5 you do 5." Nick suggested whilst picking up the basketball.

He missed three times and I missed four and we just laughed it off knowing we're both terrible at basketball anyway.

"I wish I got that bear though." I chuckled to Nick.

Before we where about to leave Matt came out of no where to the hoops.

"5 tries." He asked the man, handing over the money.

"He was definitely watching our horrendous shooting." I whispered to Nick.

"It's pretty hard, are you sure?" The man running the stall said fixating at him with slight confusion.

"I'm sure." Matt said, grabbing his first basketball.

Me and Nick watched from a far, without realising my face had an amazed expression as he got all of the shots in.

"You won the prize!" The man laughed, handing him over the massive bear.

Matt passed it over to me, "You're welcome." He smirked, walking off to Chris and Nate who where jokingly cheering.

Not realising it, I was smiling A LOT.

"You're blushing, don't tell me a massive bear will make you fall in love with him." Nick laughed with a sarcastic disgust look on his face.

"He's got the looks still." I joked, knowing it would piss him off.

"ELLA!" Nick nudged me playfully.

He knows I didn't really mean it. Although he does, but it doesn't mean I like him.

"Come on, let's head to photo booths, I told Cassie, Lil and Rylie I'd be there soon." I told Nick, as we walked over whilst loud music was playing at the fair.

Cassie and Lilia where jokingly dancing as we walked over.

"Hey!" Rylie said to me and Nick.

"Hey girl, let's get some photos!" I grinned.

Me, Cassie, Rylie and Lilia took a couple then I took some separate ones with Nick.

We all got them printed off and they were absolutely perfect.

"Cassie wants to go speak to the boy she likes, you know who so I'll see you later!" Lilia hugged me whilst projecting her voice over the loud music, pushing Cassie another direction.