Chapter 3 - 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

It had been a week after everything, a new day, Monday.

My alarm went off startling me, forcing myself up.

"Ugh." I sighed, getting up to choose an outfit.

After a couple of choices I decided on some green cargos and a white shirt.

"Perfect." Smiling, I said before going to brush my teeth, and begin putting my make up on.

I'd finally finished getting ready so I grabbed my pre-packed handbag for school, ran downstairs opening the door, waiting for the triplets to arrive.

Scrolling through my phone for a while, they arrived giving a loud beep bouncing off the horn.

Getting in, I greeted Nick and Chris with hugs then glaring at Matt as I sat down and did up my seatbelt.

"You excited for today?" Nick sarcastically asks me, whilst Matt drives everyone to school.

"Oh, I'm so excited!" I laugh with a fake tone back.

We then began talking also with Chris before arriving, giving me the perfect chance to completely ignore Matthew.

"We're here." Chris says, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Great." Muttering, I unwillingly getting out with the rest of the triplets.

"So what do you have first guys" Nick questions me and Chris. "I have maths.." Nick sighs, putting his timetable back into his pocket.

"Ooh lucky you, I've got art." Chris answers.

I try tomemorise my timetable, "I've got History, I'm pretty sure I'm with Cassie." I smile.

"You're with Matt too." Nick let's out a smirk.

"Oh, that's just great." I sarcastically laugh, he knows something about Matt giving those looks at me. I just can't seem to get it out of him. I'm definitely not going to be desperate with something associated with Matt.

"well, I'll see you guys later!" We all wave, as they say their goodbyes.

Knowing that I have to be in the same class, I just walk very slowly.

"At least I have Cassie." I think to myself.

Getting to the door, I let out a sigh then open the door reluctantly.

"6 minutes late, miss Young. I'll let you off this time but I'm warning you don't let it happen again." Mr Gilbert says to me as I walk in.

Nodding, I turn around rolling my eyes and walk towards my seat, placing my bag on the floor.

I rest my cheek in one of my hands and glance around the room, my eyes are stopped by someone staring at me, Matthew.

Looking at him disgust, he tries to communicate but I turn around shaking my head whilst folding my arms.

"Elle, Ella.. Elle!" I hear a faint whisper.

Turning around, I spot Cassie right behind me!

"Hey Cass!" I respond in a quiet tone.

"What was that?" She asks, looking towards Matt.

Turning around, glancing in her direction I spot Matt.

"Oh, I don't even know he keeps looking at me, like since he drove me home last Monday." Mumbling, I roll my eyes at him.

As I do that, our eyes meet and Cassie lets out a laugh making me laugh too.

"Excuse me, girls?" Mr Gilbert says in a stern tone.

"Sorry." I giggle, turning around noticing Matt smirking.

Me and Cassie finally get to leave class.

"Why is Matt like that with you, he's normally nice most the time to everyone." Cassie asks me, weirded out by him.

"I have no idea, still confused why he did what he did and why he doesn't leave me alone sometimes." Sighing, I answer.

"Try your best to avoid him." She smiles.

———————————————————————————

- AFTER SCHOOL

———————————————————————————

After school I went back to the triplets house to hangout with my best friend, Nick.

We where talking and watching a movie for a while till we got bored and went downstairs.

"Hmm." thinking, I wonder what we could cure our entertainment with in the kitchen.

"ELLA." Nick shouts whilst smiling.

I just know he has an idea, "YES?" I yell with excitement.

"LETS BAKE BUT IM BLINDFOLDED AND YOU HAVE HEADPHONES ON, SO DEAF!" He exclaims.

"OH MY GOD, YES!" I smile back at him.

We set everything up and just pray we don't burn the house down.

Whilst trying to select a song on my playlist, I choose Pink and White by Frank Ocean, blasting it. Nick puts his blindfold on and we're ready to begin to making some cookies.

We're already starting and I'm laughing at the mess whilst yelling to the song, unaware of the noises around me.

I watch Nick crack and egg open, impressively opening quite well, but I fix it taking some of the unwanted broken shells.

Mid way through, I spot Matt coming down who's already looking at me as I start to stop singing noticing his presence.

Nick taps me, confused of my silence whilst not being able to see his surroundings.

"I'M FINE." I Yell "IM JUST GOING TO USE THE TOILET."

He sticks his thumb up and I begin to take my headphones off, storming over to Matt who's already leaving the room.

Moving him to aside in the Utility room, slamming the door.

"What are you doing?" I fold my arms, staring at him.

"What do you mean." He glances back, with pretend confusion.

"Oh my god Matt, the staring, the glances, your looks!" Scoffing, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." He walks off, leaving me completely pissed off.

Going back to nick who's surprisingly finished with help from Chris who previously came in, he noticed my annoyed facial expression.

"What's wrong, I could of sworn you said Matt?" He asks, knowing something up.

"Nothing, Nick. Don't worry." fake smiling as I walk towards the oven, placing the cookies in.

"Ill come meet you tomorrow and we'll try these cookies, it's best I better head home now." We hug before I exit. "Make sure they don't burn."

———————————————————————————

His glances..

TELL ME IF YOU HAVE CHAPTER TITLE IDEAS!